Chapter Ten

Aliyah's P.O.V

Once the trunk opened I couldn't hold back my scoff as it came out muffled thanks to the damn gag. "Someone's not happy to see us." Chris said while grabbing me and pulling me out of the trunk. My only reply being another scoff.

Chris's P.O.V

I finished my brief conversation with Antonio then went to get my girl. I already know Antonio won't back off so I had planned out a little "game" that Aliyah will play which if I'm being honest she won't die but she will be in tremendous amounts of pain.

"Someone's not happy to see us." I said cockily which earned me a scoff while I was removing her from the trunk. I led her to the second floor back office where she will be held. Later, she will be led to the first floor in the open warehouse space were we are going to play my little game, but I need my technology expert to set everything up so I could live stream everything to the Intelligence unit.

Antonio's P.O.V

"Damnit!!" I said growing more frustrated by the second. I had been watching Mouse try and trace Aliyah's cell but of course it wasn't going to be that easy. "Dawson I need to question you." Voight said walking out of his office. "Let's get it over with then." I said getting up and walking into his office for privacy.

"Who's the guy that's got her?" He said straight away. "Chris Perez he was "ensured" that she was perfect for him by Aliyah's friends boyfriend." I said with disgust on how they treat her as if she has no say in anything. "Anything happen the past few weeks that would lead to this?" Voight asked bluntly.

"Fuck! Just yesterday at the gym this guy who I'm assuming is Chris came by and I got physical with him because he kept talking down to Aliyah like if she were nothing." I said finally realizing this all started at my gym. "I'm done that's all I got to say if I had any information on how to get my daughter back I would tell you!!" I shot at Voight getting frustrated because I could have prevented all this.

"Daughter?" Voight asked with an amused look on his face. I just now realized that I have called Aliyah my daughter more than once. "Uh you know what I meant, in fact the next time I call her my daughter will be the day she decides to call me dad." I said knowing I'm just Antonio to Aliyah not dad.

"I'm getting back to work" I said rubbing my hand down my face in frustration. As soon as I left Voight's office Mouse called me to check out what was happening on his monitor.

Aliyah's P.O.V

I don't know how long I was handcuffed to the pole at the back of the office when Chris walked in to take me to the main floor of the warehouse I'm currently being held at. As soon as he dragged me into the room my eyes widened in fear, there was electrical wiring attached to the metal chair I would most likely be sitting in.

"What the hell is all this!!!" Were the first words out of my mouth as soon as the gag came off. "You see baby as soon as we get started with my game it will stream live to intelligence. The game is simple really all you have to do is repeat everything I say into the camera and you won't be electrocuted, if you don't on top of being electrocuted I will have to teach you obedience in front of Antonio and all of intelligence." Chris said with a sadistic smirk.

I didn't even give him the satisfaction of getting a response out of me. Ok Aliyah think your in a warehouse with at least seven guys not including Miranda so how am I going to give Antonio hints without Chris getting suspicious. I thought to myself. I was drawn out of my thoughts when someone slapped me.

"Do you understand!!" Chris boomed. "Fine but atleast let me bring up one memory when it comes to Antonio and after I'll say and do whatever you want ok." I negotiated. "Fifteen minutes is all you get so make sure it's a good memory." He said before putting something in my ear and rehandcuffing me since he needed to thread it through the metal chair.

"Testing testing 1...2." His voice rang in my ear. "Oh god I hear you loud and clear." I replied dryly. "Ready baby in 3..2..1 we are live so Antonio can now see you." He said also telling me through my earpiece to call out to him. I just stayed silent giving Chris a death glare, "Come on baby just cry out to him make him feel like he wasn't enough to protect you."

"Screw you!!!" I shot at him which earned me a good right hook, but all I did was gather the blood in my mouth and spit it at him. "You shouldn't have done that sweetheart." He said with his jaw clenched and without warning he turned on the machine that sent electrical currents throughout my body making me scream out in pain.

Antonio's P.O.V

When I saw Aliyah sitting in a chair hooked up with electrical wires my heart sunk. Then all of a sudden she shouted at Chris in return she got a lovely right hook, but that didn't stop her, all she did was spit her blood at him. Not even a minute later he began to send elertical currents throughout her body making her scream out, and all I could do was watch instead of keeping her safe.

"Antonio..." Aliyah called her voice weak and exhausted. "Don't blame yourself ok I know you're worried but don't be I trust you fully no matter what Chris tells me I will never lose hope that you will find me." She continued trying to stay calm but I can hear her voice waver. "Voight make Antonio promises not to lose himself while searching for me no matter what happens tell him to start looking for that two story building so we can upgrade the gym so more than just eight people can train at a time." She finished before Chris told her that her fifteen minutes were up. "I love you Antonio don't forget that you were the one that saved me." As soon as she finished her statement she was gagged and left alone with here own thoughts.

"Can't you find were he is set up!!" I asked agrivateed that she's over there trying to comfort me while she's the one being tortured. "He's pinging it off of different cell towers every few minutes I'm sorry Antonio butI can't." Out of frustration I slammed my fists onto the desk making everyone jump in the process. "I need to find her." I whispered looking at the picture of Aliyah and I, she printed out, the picture that she had of us using the dog "filter" from snapchat she had convinced me that she would delete it right after.

I couldn't help but smile down at the picture I was laughing in it while she had a pouting face. I remember exactly why she was pouting I had told her that the "filter" didn't make much of a difference that she looked like a dog either way.

A/N: I figure that adding a happy memory was well needed.