Chapter Six

Kelly Severide's P.O.V

"I'm in need of one of those talks me, you, Casey, and Chief used to have." Aliyah told me with a nervous smile.

I was in utter shock Aliyah was never really one to flaunt how she looked or even walk alone anywhere she had grown on me and then all of a sudden she stops coming by and calling I haven't heard from her in almost two years and here she is looking totally different wearing a crop-top and talking like she's not afraid of anything anymore.

"You good Kelly?" She asks bringing me out of my little trance. "Uh yeah I'm just surprised I haven't seen you since you were what 14 and now your standing here looking like this..." I said while moving my finger up and down gesturing to her look.

"Yeah kinda got mixed in with a bad crowd but it's all good now and by the way I'm 16 so of course I'm going to look different, so where's Casey and Chief I really need one of those talks." She said so confidently.

"Um yeah let's go get Casey and then we will head to Chiefs office." I told her while leading her inside to find Casey. "Matt I need you in Chiefs office." I said seriously, gesturing to Aliyah with my head getting questioning looks from the rest of the team.

"Okay let's go then," He said standing once he realized who Aliyah was. We walked to Chiefs office telling him we needed one of the "Liyah" talks. You see when Aliyah stopped coming we made up a name for our personal talks only us three knew what it stood for.

Chiefs head shot up as soon as I said that.

Bodens P.O.V

I was doing some paperwork when I heard Severide say we needed to have one of the "Liyah" talks which we haven't had in a while Kelly usually just said personal talks because when Aliyah left without even saying a goodbye he took it to heart he was always closer to her than me and Casey combined.

As soon as I heard him say that my head shot up and I couldn't believe my eyes there she was older more mature looking and of course I can see the rebellious troublemaker she is just by what she's wearing and how she is standing. This is going to be a long talk.

"Aliyah here wants to talk about the past year and she wanted all of us here." Kelly told me while looking hopeful at Aliyah I could tell Kelly saw her as more than just a close friend but as a younger sister.

"Okay then Aliyah tell us what's been happening." I said with sincerity in my voice, and then she began her story. A good hour had passed we had gotten about two calls but Kelly and Casey both insisted that their units could handle them so that's what they did.

Aliyah had to told us everything from how she was pushed into the gangs because of her friend, and how she was responsible for the taggings on the buildings to prevent casualties, to how she got arrested and let her friend walk instead of walking free herself, and finally to the part where she has to stay with a detective from the 21st but that she ran away got a tattoo and ended up being caught and then she ended up here without even realizing it.

Aliyah's P.O.V

After I explained everything to Casey, Severide, and Chief I saw how Casey looked at me with simpithy and Boden with worry but the one look I didn't expect was Severide's look that had anger, relief, and compassion.

"Omg aliyah you shouldn't have had to go throw all that." Casey was the first to speak up. "It doesn't matter now." I said and as soon as I said that Kelly snapped but in like a overly protective brother way.

"It does matter I should have been there you should have been able to come to me, and on top of all this your friend hasn't done anything but screw with your life so yes it does matter ok!!!" He said anger lacing his words. I couldn't help myself I ran to him and hugged him and he didn't hesitate one second.

"It's ok Kelly I'm fine and everything's fine I just wanted to ask if I could stay here for a few, I could take Casey's office and switch off between yours and his." I let him know and he said that was fine before all three of them dragged me to meet everyone else.

"Guys this is Aliyah you will see her around here for a few days." Chief announced and everyone said a quick hey until Kelly started introducing everyone. "This is Otis, Herman, Mouch, Brett, Chilli, Cruz, Jimmy, and Gabby Dawson." Kelly said and I froze. You got to be kidding me. I thought.

"By any chance you related to Antonio Dawson?" I asked Gabby. "Yeah he's my brother why?" She asked after answering my question. "Nothing um Kelly I change my mind I won't be staying here after all." I said about to leave until Kelly grabbed my arm and asked me why I wasn't going to stay.

"I just changed my mind I guess." I said with attitude yanking my arm from his grip walking as fast as I could without running to the door.

"Gabby call Antonio tell him to get down her asap" I heard Kelly say before I was grabbed again and thrown over his shoulder. "Kelly let me go!" I said pissed off but of course he didn't. "Come on Kelly I'll stay if you let me go" I tried lying my way out of this.

"Your staying either way" he said throwing me on he's bed in his office before shutting the door and locking it. "Severide!!" I yelled before he left. Great I'm stuck in her until Antonio gets here and yells at me again. I thought while throwing myself on the bed frustrated.

A/N: Sorry Antonio's not really in this chapter but he'll be in the next one for sure.