Chapter 2

[Martin Garrix]

" Hey, can you send me back to the apartment?" I aid to my uber driver as we passed a few blocks away from Trinity's apartment. " Martin, we can't." he said. I sighed and shook his shoulder, " Please, I have to go back.".

" Why? Watse will look for you." he said back.

"just tell him I'm staying at Trinity. He will understand about it." I said, but he kept driving. " I'm sorry, Martin. You have to go back to studio. This is Watse's instruction." he said sternly.

" Stop." I said without patience anymore. But he ignored me.

" I say stop!" This time I yelled and flared with anger. He made a left turn and parked at the parallel parking. I immediately got out from the Mercedes and slammed hard the door. I pulled tight the hood around my head. " Trinity, wait me." I murmured and ran across the road. I shoved my hand into my pocket jeans and making to the left turn to a narrow shortcut to Trinity's apartment.

It's about took 5 minutes to reach her apartment, I smiled as I finally standing at the front of her house. I knocked the door softly. Gosh, stupid, I should bring something to surprise for her.

..............................................................................................................................

[ Trinity]

After Martin left me alone in my apartment that he bought for me, I just flopped myself on the couch and took a caramel- colored teddy bear and embraced it tightly at my chest as if I hug him. Okay, why can't I stopped thinking about him?

I sighed as I felt bored. I felt so bored after he left me, I felt so much empty.

" Martijin Garrittsen, I miss you so much." I sighed again.

Then, my eyes stared at a photo of me and him, standing together at the Tomorrowland and his arm put at my shoulder and smiled. " Should I call him?" I said to myself as I got up from the couch.

" No. No. He might be busy right now. Trinity, don't do silly." I decided and I went to my bedroom and changed my shirt. Just as I took off my shirt, I stared at my own reflection at the three-ways mirrors and still couldn't believed what just happened between me and him this morning.

Is it trauma or what?

I still can felt his lips moving at my neck and his soft hand touched my skin. His voice whispered at my ear and promised me everything.Those Promises. I don't trust promise from anyone since my parents passed away and left me live alone in this world but this is truly so different, I have the feelings that he is trustworthy but I am not sure whether should I trust him or not?

what if it was just a stupid and ridiculous promises?

I decided that I shouldn't think about it further before become worse. So, I wore a black shirt that has Martin's logo printed on it (+ x) and put on a skirt. Just as I'm about to go to the kitchen to get some snack, a soft knock came from the door.

" Who is it?" I said and quickly opened the door.

The moment I opened the door, a guy with a black hoodie pulled tight around his head stood at the doorway with a gorgeous smile greeted me. " Surprise!" he said and I immediately jump to him and hug him.

" You came. I was thinking about you." I said as he carried me inside and closed the door. He put me down and I put my hand around his cheek, smiling at him. " What are you doing here? I thought you are going to meet Watse at the studio?" I said.

" Things has change." he smiled me back and touched my cheek. " I miss you so much. What can I do if I'm dying missing you ?" he said. My cheek became hot after I heard he said. " No one can stop me if I really miss you." he said softly.

I became speechless. Don't know what to say to him.

" So," he said, " What are you doing when I'm not around?"

" I'm hungry." I moaned. He leaned his forehead to mine and we both smiled. " How about we get some take away? Like pizza or any food that you want to eat?" he asked as I pulled away. " Just pizza." I said.

" Done. I'll order right now." he said and took out his iPhone and called.

[After 15 minutes,]

" So how does it feel when I'm not around?" he teased as I chewed my favorite Hawaiian chicken pizza. I put my leg on his lap and smirked. " Feel so much fun. No babysitter that keep nagging me 24 hours like you." I said. He frowned," What did you say? I'm your babysitter?".

" Yeah." I said, staring back at him. " Did I say something wrong? Come on, no offended please." I said. He shrug, " Okay.". Then, he became quiet. " Martin," I said, using my toe to nudge him but he ignored me.

" Martin, I'm talking to you." I singsonged, but he still acted like a child. " Martin, hey," I said, grabbing his elbow. He looked away. I pouted, " Are you mad?".

" No." he frowned. " Then, why that sour look?" I asked.

" Nothing." He said. " Hey," I said, climbing and sat on his lap. " Look at me." I held his face, staring into his eyes for a moment. " I'm sorry If I said something that hurt your feeling. I didn't meant it." I said. He looked at me, " How does it feel when I'm not around?" he asked again.

" I feel like I'm sitting in the prison when you gone." I said. He put his hand at my waist and pulled me closer, " Really?".

"Yes. If can, I want you to be with me together forever." I said. He looked at me for  a while, " I'm sorry about  just now. I was overreacting." he said softly and laid his face against my chest and I wrapped my hand around his neck, running my fingers at his soft hair. " It's okay." I said and we remained there.