Chapter 1| A New Day

Before we get into the story there's song on top and you can listen to it while reading the chapter
Enjoy
On Our Way by Royal Concept

Ringggg!

Mom- " Honey, wake up your going to be late to registration day for school!"
Alex- "Zzzzzz uh, what mom? Wait, never mind."

Alexandria gets out of bed and goes into the bathroom and washes her face and puts on light make up on. Moments later, she gets out and puts on her white T, black skinny jeans, her grey flannel , black beanie, and white converse and heads out the door with her backpack and gets in the passenger seat.

Mom- "Ready?"

Alex- " I mean I nervous but, I'm ready as I'll ever be..."

The mom gives her a head nod and continues driving in silence for a 10 minutes. The time has felt slower because of the tiny traffic we hit which is not to bad so Alexandria puts in her earplugs and listens and sings along to "On Our Way by Royal Concept". Half way through the song the time was up and it was time to go to school.

(Alexandria gets out of the car and turns to face mom)

Alexandria- " um... Bye mom love you and I'll call you when I'm home."

Mom- " Aww honey, don't be nervous you'll be great and ok have great day love you too."

As soon has she left Alexandria quickly found her best friends Carmen and Kassandra.

(Carmen and Kassie hugged Alex and then let go)

Carmen- " Hey, how are my chicas?"

Alex & Kassie- " Good!"

Carmen- " Alright that's good lets get registered."

All of them nodded and headed to the registration place and all got their schedules, pictures taken, and ID card.

Kassie- " I got English, math, designing clothes, Advanced history, and ect."

Carmen- " I have English, Advanced math, music, history, and ect."

Alex- " Oh, me I got advanced English, math, music, health, and ect."

( everyone was happy with their schedules but sadly they had to part ways)

Alright guys that's my first chapter and I hoped you enjoyed it and sorry it was kind of short. But, if you have any questions just ask me in the comment section. Also what do you think is going happen the next chapter.

Bye

P.S sorry I forgot but if your confused why their names changed look at " About The Characters" and it will make sense once you read it.