Chapter 21

I dedicate this to you! Thanks for all your help and ideas!!

~Scar’s POV~

I woke up that morning and Arson had called and said he needed to talk me and that it was urgent. When he arrived I hopped in and Mike was in the back seat. He explained everything about the medicine. When I found out I was actually in an amazing mood, it meant he didn’t necessarily mean he wanted to cheat on me. I kind of forgive him, not that he’ll know about that any time soon.

I stood at my locker with Mike and got all my books out. I looked to my right and saw Aiden and Allyson fighting. I smirked and knew that she was who he cheated on me with. I decided to have some fun. I walked up to Aiden, grabbed his shirt and yanked him down to me causing us to lip lock. His eyes went wide and before he started to kiss back I separated from him and looked at Allyson over my shoulder.

            “Just wanted to let you know, there’s nothing I do better than revenge.” She glared at me as I laughed and walked away from them knowing Aiden’s eyes were on me. I walked to Mike and we walked to our class. I looked at mike and saw a huge smirk on his face.

            After that class I was walking down the hall by myself and Allyson walked up to me.

            “He was mine first until you came along. You two hated each other and then you started hanging out and then you started dating! It’s your entire fault and he’s mine now! He cheated on you with me, so I win.” I smirked at her.

            “Oh honey. Don’t think you won. You saw how he looked at me this morning when I kissed him. What are you jealous?”

            “Jealous, of you? That’s funny.” She walked away swinging her hips which made me laugh. Oh, revenge was going to hurt so badly.

            “Have you decided on what you were going to do to her?” Charlotte asked as we all were sitting at lunch. Ray was next to her, then Marcus, then Justin. Then next to me was Mike, and on my other side was Alice. The pack had gone to sit with Aiden today which was totally fine with me.

            “Not yet, either kill her by flirting or kill her with kindness. I’m not sure though.” I watched as Allyson walked past our table, she looked me straight in the eye and then kept walking.

~Allyson’s POV~

          How?!?! How can she be happy!? I stole her boyfriend, but yet she’s still smiling and having the time of her life. She even kissed him this morning. He is mine and he will stay mine until I break up with him. He isn’t going to break up with me this time.

            I walked past her table and looked at her in disgust. She smirked at me and I kept walking. I can not let her get to me. I walked to Aiden’s table, looked back at her, and it was my turn to smirk. I sat on his lap and began kissing him. I ran my hands through his hair and wouldn’t let him separate from me. When I finished kissing I looked at Scarlett and saw she wasn’t even paying attention to us. She was laughing and joking with that one guy, Mike, I think his name was.

            Fine, if Aiden wouldn’t work, then maybe he would.

~Scar’s POV~

          I stood in P.E just talking to the guys. I just noticed I had this class with Allyson. She jogged up to me with a frown on her face. I sent to guys away for a minute.

            “You know, you’re ever present frown is a little troubling. Maybe you should try smiling a little more.” She glared at me. “Now Allyson, that’s not smiling. Hey, when did you get this class with me?”

            “I’ve been here the entire year!” I gawked at her.

            “You have…wow I’ve never noticed you before. I’m-“ I was cut off by Mark running up to me laughing. “What?”

            “Alex fell down the stairs.” He laughed even more.

            “Oh my god!! Is he ok?!?”  He nodded his head while I went sprinting to the stairs to see Alexander at the bottom laughing like a mad man. The rest of the pack was there laughing as well. I guess that was the benefit of being a werewolf, you don’t get hurt as easily. The laughing became contagious as I went down the stairs to help Alexander up.

            “You ok?”

            “Yeah, that was hilarious.” I looked at him as if he had grown two heads.

We got up the stairs and we all sat down against a wall in the gym. Allyson was smart and stayed near her group of friends.

            I was about to leave for the day and I was super excited for it. I was about to leave until Allyson walked up to me.

            “What now?” I groaned. Out of no where she slapped me across the face. Alice and Charlotte gasped because they knew what I would do. I did something unpredicted and I shoved her backwards and she fell to the ground I then yanked her up. Just then I saw Aiden and I sat her down gently.

            “Holy crap! Allyson! That really hurt!” I said holding my cheek where she slapped me. It didn’t hurt but anything to give her a bad rep. was worth it. Alice and Charlotte immediately played along.

            “Jesus Allyson! Why’d you do that?!” Aiden ran over to me. I made fake tears fall out.

            “What did she do!?!” He asked.

            “No! No! Aiden it isn’t…she..-“

            “She slapped me across the face really hard.” Aiden glared at her.

            “Allyson, we are through! If you ever touch Scar I will deal with you personally.”

            “Aiden, you are not breaking up with me again!” She yelled.

            “Wanna bet?” He pulled me into his arms and began kissing me. My stomach began flipping as I instantly wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him back. Allyson stormed off but we kept kissing, we paid attention to no one until I realized what was going on. I couldn’t yet so I pushed him back and ran out. I ran until I got a good distance away and then I called Arson and asked him to come get me. One good thing did come from today…I got revenge I even stuck a note inside her pocket.

~Allyson’s POV~

          I sighed and leaned against my car and put my hands in my pocket and felt something in there. I pulled out and read it.

            Next time remember there is nothing I do better than revenge.