Chapter 17

~Ray’s POV~

          Scar walked in and we both stared at Justin. He sighed, sat up, and ran a hand through his hair.

            “In the past few years, I’ve really screwed up. I haven’t been the big brother I should’ve been and Ashton got my doing many illegal things. I’ve let you all down and I wanted to talk to you two alone and then Marcus and then our parents.”

            “Start from the beginning, we have nothing but time.” I said without thinking. He looked at me and I noticed he had a soft expression.

            “Ray, you more than the others have always looked up to me. Well, until I was 14. Do you remember what happened that day?” I nodded my head. Right now it was like Scar wasn’t in the room. No one knew about that day except for me.

            “What happened?” Scar asked.

            “Ashton came over, needed money, I asked mom, she said no, so I stole it and we ran away. Of course Ray was standing right there. And ever since then he had tried to stop me from doing all the illegal things but I wouldn’t listen.” Scar ‘oh’ed and then it got quiet in the room. It was more of a peaceful silence though. I guess there is a first for everything. Scar started giggling.

            “What?” Justin and I asked. She got up and grabbed a mirror and showed us. We both chuckled.

            “For a little kid you did some damage.” I gawked at him. Was he trying to joke with me? “Ray, Scar. I’m sorry. This entire time I’ve loved you both, but after everything I had already done, I was in to deep. I was numb and basically could feel no emotion. If you guys forgive me…I understand if you won’t though.” He looked down and Scar ran over and hugged him.” He gasped and hugged her back.

            It had always been Scar’s dream to have Justin act like an older brother. And Scar’s the kind of girl that would give someone a second chance in a heart beat. I on the other hand didn’t forgive as easily. Scar let go of him and he explained everything. About an hour later when he finished and all three of us were in tears, it was the first time I’ve ever seen him cry. Scar left, Marcus came in, he talked to him, and Marcus left in tears. And then our parents came in. This would be the hardest for him and I knew it.

            “Mom, Dad. I have a few things to talk to you about.”

~Scar’s POV~

          I walked out of the room crying and walked into the waiting room to see Aiden and Mike glaring at each other.

            “Everything ok?” I asked startling them. “Wait, Mike why are you here?” He grinned at me.

            “Making sure everything is ok.” He got up and hugged me tightly. Aiden growled so Mike let me go and went back to his seat. I went over and sat on Aiden’s lap and grinned. Suddenly he kissed me, but it didn’t feel like Aiden’s normal kisses, this time it felt like he was aiming for something. This of course mad me curious, but I wouldn’t ask him about it right now.

            A few hours passed and the doctors let Ray and Justin go and told them not to do something stupid like that again. I had a feeling things would be fixed between Ray and Justin. Ray used to be Justin’s biggest fan, but Justin changed and we all began to hate him, but I knew it wouldn’t last forever. I had a feeling things would change for a better.

            Next day I got ready for school and all four of us rode to school like a family, Justin dropped us off and I met Aiden at his car with the other guys. All my brothers stared at them and then glared. All the guys hugged me also causing Aiden to glare. These guys will probably attempt this all year.

            “So you guys ready for your first day of school?” I asked. They sighed and half nodded while they lowered their heads.

            “SCAR!!!” I heard two voices yell behind me. I looked behind me and got tackled by Alice and Charlotte. We got up and I saw Alice staring at James while he was talking to Mark about something.

            “Hey Scar tell me something.” Alice said. She now had all of our attention. “When did you start hanging around such hot guys?” All the guys smirked except Aiden and they circled her introducing themselves. Aiden pulled me into him and began kissing my temple down to my cheek then to my chin and when I groaned he kissed my lips laughing. Ray, Justin, and Marcus walked up and Aiden, Charlotte, and Alice gasped when they saw Justin. They didn’t know what happened and they probably never will, but they felt the happiness and smiled. Soon the bell rung and everyone went to their classes. Come to find out I had at least one wolf in my class. It was interesting in P.E actually. I had Mark, James, and Mike in there and it was funny because when we’d have to run they’d out lap me twice then one of them would pick me up bridal style and ran with me. Then the coach would start screaming for them to put me down. I loved having the guys around and I knew Aiden did too.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry if it isnt as good as the others. But I ran out of stuff for that chapter fast. In the next one, just a heads up is a small but big time skip, like maybe a month to two months....Who knows lol? Wait me ^-^ or i hope so o.o