Memories

AUBREY'S POV

memories flood back from when i was 14 , so along agao but it seems like it was just yesterday . Theres the time Niall and i went to that party when we werent suppose to . whoops to late now . Lots and lots of people from school were here , as i made my way towards the kitchen to grab a drink , i could see people grinding on each other people almost having sex . gross . and then theres people shoving their tongues down peoples throat .

i sighed softly letting loose from all the drama , ive had to deal with this past year .

hour later

''hey Niall '' i slurred on the dance floor .

''hey babe '' he yelled over the music

''haha babe what a funny word '' i giggled .

he smiled

''wanna dance ? his irish accent really thick when he drinks .

''what the hell '' and took my hand in his as he lead me to the middle of the dance floor .

one of my favorite songs begain to play as i started to sing the song horribly but didnt give to fucks about it im having fun .

i swayed my hips when i feel something hard hit my ass , i giggled at the feeling and knowing what it was . I turn around to face it was and saw Niall with a darker shade of blue , it looks like love and lust mixed .

''wanna go back to my place my parents wont be home till next week and Greg is at his friends which is out of town '' he whispered huskly into my ear .

''sure '' as he lead me to a cab which isnt far from the party .

Niall shuffling with is keys , when i closed the door i was slammed gently to the door , soft lips attacking my neck . I moaned once he found my sweet spot ,

''come on '' grabbing my hand to take to his room i believe . i didnt care where all i know i just wanted him .

''get on the bed '' he orederd .

i layed on my back on the back as Niall climb on top of me

his lips on my lips just felt so right .

Nialls hand roamed my body to the back of my dress to undress me . when i noticed i was only in my undergarments . i tugged at his shirt we finally broke the kiss for air and pulling his shirt off . I roamed my hands up and down his chest till i reach the bottom of his stomach and fiddled with this jeans . He noticed my struggle he help me get them off and began to kiss my neck to my shoulder i moaned when his lips hit my collar bone . I tugged at his blonde hiar i could hear him growl as he enjoys it .

Gasping when i felt his wet lips on the top of my small breast , but moaned right after . He look up at me with asking he could take my bra off i nodded and felt his hands undo the back of my bra , throwing whereever it went .

the memoeries of that night are still so fresh a drunken mistake turned into a wonderful gift . And i love Trinity more than life its self .

i see the lads walking ,wait their going back ? i turn around oh i see its a dead end im stupid . i look at myself wide eyes .

is that really what i look like so pale and fraglie ? no it cant be .

i look down at my bare hands and i put them in front of my face , i can see right through me. im dead .

invisvable tears roll down my face when i saw Niall holding Trinity with puffy eyes and sad experssion .

that hurts my heart if i had a heart still.

i run infront of Niall trying to get his attection .

''Niall babe im right here please look at me '' i tried yelling out .

he just walked right past me .

dammit why does this happen . Why to the boys , to Niall but most of all my little girl she must be heart broken right now .