He found himself about to draw Mike and Onity's attention to it, but he didn't. He remembered when he was eight, and though the memory wasn't clear as day, it was there. He remembered playing with Rose and he remembered feeling a terrible ache and he remembered...well he remembered his mom's side of the story from there on. She always said she was freaking out and dad called the ambulance and just everyone was falling apart. Grandma was yelling instructions to her clueless child, Rose was crying because she believed her only other sibling was dead.

He was going to point out that that was the place he had his first heart attack, but they'd driven past it and it was too late. Besides, is that something they would want to know? Maybe not now, while they were all tired and ready to get to a place to stay. They always went to the park each Christmas, and depending on Woflie's age, and the age of Matt's kids, they would probably be back.

"Where next?" Mike asked and Tyler looked away from the window.

They were now within a neighborhood. The neighborhood with the house that Tyler would visit every year until he was seventeen. And then he would visit again now. Tyler cleared his throat and pointed out what ways to go, messing up once but that was because it was dark and there were more trees then he remembered. They kept driving up the hill, until there was an almost flat area with some fields. They drove down a long road.

"It's the next right." Tyler said.

The next right was into a driveway of a large house on the side of a hill. It had a large front and side yard and you could see a small forest behind it, going up and over the hill. The house had two stories and a small porch with a walkway connected to the driveway. A garage was a separate building off to the side of the main house.

This was the house that Tyler had visited almost every year of his life. It was bought by his great grandfather, whom lived in it, and eventually was passed down to Grandma Jacky and Great Aunt Julian. Though neither Jacky nor Julian lived in it, they took care of it, and shared it every Christmas with their family. The house was well kept and beautifully furnished and was their prize possession.

"So this is it." Onity gazed at the building, it's size so much larger then their small house back home. There must have been so much space within.

"Yep." Tyler said, then yawned. "This is it."

They pulled up into the drive way, parking behind three other cars. One car was that of Tyler's parents, but Mike and Onity did not recognized the other two. Their engine cut out finally, and it was silent with the distant hum of certain bugs. They stepped out of the car, slamming the car doors shut. As they went to get their suit cases from the back, they could hear a dog barking and the sound of a door opening and closing.

"Finally!"

Mike pulled out the large suit case and closed the trunk, Tyler pressing a button on the keys in his hand to lock the car. They looked up to see a dog run over to them from the house, and Rose following. The dog was medium sized with a smooth brown coat and green eyes. In his run down the porch and over to the driveway, his front left paw twitched, and he wobbled a bit. He was an old dog, but looked stunning none the less. He had a dog tag on a green collar around his neck, and as Onity knelt down to let the dog sniff him better, Onity realized this was Nelson. Nelson, the dog owned by Tyler's Uncle Joe.

"He likes you!" Rose smiled, watching Onity reach to pet the dog. The dog sniffed his hand, his tongue sticking out despite the cold of the outside. Once the dog deemed Onity to be friendly, he pushed his head against Onity's hand, as if to ask for the petting.

"Good thing too." Tyler replied.

Rose held her hands out to give her younger brother a big hug. Tyler placed his things down to hug her, finding himself being lifted off the ground for a seconds. Rose let go and stepped back, laughing.