Chapter 11- Happy Halloween

Start from the beginning

"Yeah. So, how has your mom been holding up?" Hailey asks while we walk to the check out line.

"She is getting better. She isn't really drinking anymore and she is back on her feet working." I say before I go and pay for my three new shirts. The lady folds my new crew neck that says Love Pink on the sides, my light teal shirt that says Pink with a laced back, and my zigzag sparkly new tank top. Hailey comes up next to me after paying for her stuff.

I hand the lady a $50 and get the change handed back to me. "That's good. So, I heard you went to Warped Tour and got to meet your dream boy." Hailey nudges me, winking.

"Who? Kellin? Yeah. It was so exciting. I couldn't believe it at first. Just a few days ago I went on his Feel tour, and that was great because Tay and Morgan got us VIP passes so we got to meet all the bands. It was fun." I said to her while we walked out and headed to Hot Topic.

The thing about Hailey is that we both have the same taste in music and clothing so really no matter what we talk about we still have fun. Not to mention we have the same eye for guys if you know what I mean. When we walked into Hot Topic I noticed the sale sign that the whole store was 75% off so I rushed over to the crew neck sweatshirts and saw the Bring Me The Horizon one.

I looked at Hailey to see her looking at BMTH shirts. I smirked. "Did you hear about their tour coming up called The American Dream Tour?" I ask her.

"Hell yeah! I am going to that!" Hailey said obviously happy as fuck.

"Dude so am I! We totally have to meet up." I said making her smile.

"Totally." She says after picking out her shirt. I grab the crew neck knowing I have to have it. I pay for it and walk out waiting to say bye because I still have plans tonight with Tay and Morgan. Once she steps out I head towards the doors.

"Well, it was really nice seeing you but I have to get going because I have plans with Tay and Morgan. But, i will see you tomorrow at school right?" I ask her.

"Yeah, see you tomorrow. Bye!" She waves as I head out and around the corner where I parked my car. I pop the trunk and set my bags down and close it and then get in. I hook up my iPhone and play Don't Go by Bring Me The Horizon, singing along to the lyrics as I drive home.

When I drive up to my house I see that my mom still isn't home so I grab my bags and unlock the door, stepping inside. Knowing that in about five minutes I will be getting a call from Tay letting me know she is waiting at the door and will want everything set for our Walking Dead marathon so I quickly get around.

I run upstairs and strip pulling on some boxer shorts from Hollister, a black tank top and some fuzzy slippers, putting my hair in a messy bun on the top of my head. After that is accomplished, I head downstairs and see that I only have two minutes until Tay calls. I grab the pop corn and put it in the microwave and grab some chips, gummy bears, starbursts, and Sour Patch Kids, setting them on the table in the living room.

Next I grab some pillows and blankets setting them on the couch, and then turning on the first season of Walking Dead. I run into the kitchen and grab the popcorn, putting it in a bowl and get cans of pop. After all that is on the table I pull out my phone. Just in time because right when I unlock it I get a call from Tay.

"Can you open up the damn door? I want to get this show started!" Tay says which makes me roll my eyes and hang up, opening the front door. Tay walks in with Morgan and heads into the living room making themselves comfy. I sit down and press play.

-After 3 Episodes-

"Damn, isn't Rick attractive M?" Tay smiles like a complete idiot.

"Well yeah! He is one of the main characters so of course he is! Not to mention he has pretty eyes." I say laughing. After a bit I hear the front door unlock and keys jingling. "Guys! Hide! I want to scare my mom." I shut off the tv and hide behind a wall near the front door and shove Morgan away who wants to hide with me. He shuts off the light before dashing behind the couch with Tay. The front door opens and I hold in my laugh.

"M, I know you are here. Your car is in the driveway along with Taylor's." She says in a stern voice. After I hear her shut the closet door and step onto the hard wood flooring I jump out and make her scream. She flings her iPhone into the air and I start laughing so hard I cry.

"Did you see her face?" Tay says making Morgan laugh. I fall on the floor crying tears of joy holding my stomach.

"Damnit Marie!" My mother says, picking up her iPhone which she is lucky for because if it wasn't for me making her buy an Otter box she would've been screwed.

"Sorry, that was just so funny." I get up, rubbing my eyes.

"Alright, well. You have school tomorrow, so i would suggest getting to bed. Tay and Morgan are aloud to stay but behave. Goodnight." My mom says after heading upstairs and shutting her bedroom door rather loudly.

"Damn, she seems like she had a bad day at work." Morgan says but then starts smiling. "But, that was seriously such a funny face she mad when you jumped out." Morgan laughs loudly.

"I know!" I high-five Tay and Morgan. After another episode we get tired and walk upstairs, making a bed on the floor and falling asleep. Today was a long day but I feel like tomorrow is going to be worse.

●════════●♥●════════●

A/N: There was Chapter 11! I hope you enjoyed it.

So, yesterday i went shopping and got a whole bunch of new clothes and some combat boots that WERE $120 but I got them for $20! I was so happy and they are so cute. Today i went shopping and got some new clothes again.

It is almost New Year's in about a few hours! Do any of you have a new years resolution that you want to start or do? Comment if you do and maybe say what it is! Don't be shy.

For me I probably want to get more time to update and go to more concerts.. c:

I hope you all have had a good Christmas break so far and I know I am behind on this story but this week I want to speed it up and get it to this new year. Have a good time spending New Year's Eve and I will update tomorrow, I promise.

Also, thank you for reading and sharing because I seriously have over 700 reads now. Maybe get it to 800 by the end of January? SHARE SHARE SHARE! Love you all and STAY BEAUTIFUL SIRENERS! - Saisha