How we came to be.

Basically scenarios on how to two became a thing (and no sex or lemons of any kind) and I'll give you a talent if you don't mind. I own nothing but the characters I made for the sake of the story.

Ryota pov.
How? Was all I could ask, how could someone like her, end up with me. (Readers full name), started off as a friend, but as time goes by at Hope's Peak, we became more than that. Now here we are, in my dorm room, working on the animations while (Reader) was asleep on my bed, n-not like we d-did anything sexual or a-anything it's just she stood over night and f-fell asleep. As I was working on the animation I started to slow down. My thoughts started to play the moments we first met to right now.

*Flashback*

In was a week after orientation, and alright, it wasn't going so well. With the Super High School Level Athlete, Kurosaki Shinya and his 'gang' bullying me, I was starting to think at I wasn't gonna make it in Hope's Peak. And that's when she showed up. The Super High School Level Rock Sensation, (Reader).
"Um, excuse me Kurosaki-san, I need to get though." Yeah, this person makes getting to a class room difficult. But then again, he makes everything difficult. "Sorry, there a policy of not letting puss bags in this room, so I guess you gonna have to find another way in, what's wrong, I thought Ultimates were supposed to be superior. I guess weaklings like you should know there place." Kurosaki cracked his knuckles, getting ready to beat the crap out of me like always, and I closed my eyes waiting for the beating like always. However, for once, it wasn't like always, because I didn't get hit. I did hear a metal bang though.

I open my eyes to see Kurosaki-san holding his head in pain. "Hey bitch, what the hell's your problem?!?" I moved to see who he was talking to, it was a girl holding a metal ladle, a beautiful girl at that. Although the way she dresses was, well weird. She wore the Hope's Peak uniform without the blazer, a black skirt, mix match high thigh socks, and a belt-like choker on her neck. "So how does it feel to have one of your servants attack you, Oji-sama?" The girl asked sarcastically. "The fuck your trying to prove?!" Kurosaki-san yelled after recovering from the head injury. "Oh my, Oji-sama got defeated by a metal ladle, what would people think if they heard that the 'Ultimate Jock' has been taking down by a girl?" The (h/c) maiden asked sarcastically at Kurosaki-san. He gave up arguing with her and left the room in defeat. I looked at her in shock. "Yo, you okay emo?" She asked, looking annoyed. I started to stutter. "Y-y-yeah I'm alright, t-t-thank you." I bowed in front of her, probably looking like an idiot right now. But a giggle interrupted my train of thought. "Hey, no need to bow, I'm not a princess, but you need to be careful Ryota-san." "Wait, you actually know my name?" Now I sound like an idiot right now. Yet another giggle suddenly popped up. "Yeah silly, my desk is right next to your's. Anyway, we gonna get to class, or else we'll be late." With that she grabbed my hand and drag us to our class, to be honest with you, I felt like with her, everything is perfect.

*time skip, a month later*

It's been a month, and the both of us became close friends. We somehow connect. (Reader)-san being very kind and outgoing, helping others in need, but can be shy about her talent. Right now, I'm helping her with her song. I do owe her after all the times she stood up for me and helping me with the animations, even waking up at four in the morning just to make me breakfast, so this is my way to repay her kindness. To my dismay, I get to hear her sing.

"I hear you night after night
Calling out my name"

"Yeah, that's perfect, but sounds skater-ish?" I guess writing music can be difficult for her sometimes. She signed gently "You know, you don't have to help me. I can take it from here." She seems to be very detriment to write this, I mean, this is the first time I've seen her struggle with writing. Regardless, I have to repay her kindness if it's the last thing I do. "I think we should call it a day, we'll work on it tomorrow." She said, rubbing her eyes. She got up and started heading to her dorm room. But stopped, turned to face me. "Ryota-san, you'll be here tomorrow right?" She looked at me with a serious experience. I smiled a bit, despite her independents, she still ask for my help. "I'll be there." After that, we went our separate ways for now.

*time skip, a month later*

Still Ryota pov.

Ok, I'm gonna do it. I'm gonna confess to (Reader). But, what if she doesn't feel the same way, or it'll ruin are friendship. Negative thoughts clouded my mind...........
.........................................................................................Screw it! It's now or never. I saw (Reader), looking very stressed out, on the verge of panic attack. So I walked up to her. "Um (Reader)....are you ok-"
"HeyRyotanotimetotalkgotsomethingtoattendseeyalater!!!" (Reader) ran pass me in a rush. Maybe confessing wasn't a good idea, but..............it's now or never!, and ended up following her.

*time skip*

I followed (Reader) all the way to the music room, which is the place she goes to practice her songs. I opened the door only to see (Reader), walking back and forth out of stress. "R-Ryota-san" She looked at me with a strange emotion in her eyes. "Ryota/Reader I-." We both spoke at the same time. "Y-you go first." She signed gently, and looked at me. "I'm done with the song, and the r-reason why I been so worked up is because...................I love you...........
I know you don't feel the same way, but, at least listen to this song, it says a lot." I was shocked, she felt the same way, but also felt relief.
*After the song*
After she finished singing, she looked down, a single tear ran down her face. "Well, I hope we're still friends." She got off the stage and walked past me, heading to the door, and before she even touched the door nob. "(Reader)!" I didn't bother looked back at her. "I feel the same way, so don't go!" I heard footsteps walk towards me. "Ryota." I turned around and................felt her lips on my. My face went fifty shades of red as I pulled away. "(R-R-Reader) y-y-you k-k-k-kissed me!" She laughed at my reaction.
"Yep. That's exactly what couples do, so you better be ready for a lot more, ok?" I looked at her with my face still slightly red, but managed to smile. "O-Ok."

*To the present*

(Reader) pov.
I woke up from the four hours of sleep, looking around only to see my boyfriend, sleeping on top of his work again. I signed and grab a nearby blanket and gently place it on him. "You know, you shouldn't over work yourself, you'll end up getting sick." I mumbling to myself. Right before I left for class, I quickly kissed the side of his head.
"Love you."