00:01

A/N picture is  Hallie

My life started the day I got caught.

Everything changed.

I don't remember much from that night, just that it changed the entire course of my life from that point on. I'm getting ahead of myself I should start at the beginning.

-July 19 9:15 PM-

"Hallie, come on it's almost time to go get ready."my best friend Lauren said. I sigh and roll my eyes "what if I don't want to go?" I say. "Come on stop being such a prude and have fun in your life for once." Lauren teases. "Lauren I'm not a prude I'm just extremely introverted. Also I happen to have fun all the time." "Sitting on Tumblr and Instagram does not count as fun. You need some party fun." Lauren says.

"Now go put that dress on and we can go." I groan, place my laptop next to me on my bed and physically roll off my bed onto the floor and lay there. Lauren laughs and proceeds to sit on my back "For such a tiny person but you feel like a fucking house on my back" I complain. "You are such a lady Hallie. How are you single with a mouth like that?"

"I wonder that myself everyday Lauren." I laugh "Now get off of me so I can shower." I say as I push myself off the floor and her off my back. I jump into my extremely hot shower and wash myself and my hair. I hop out on the freezing cold bathroom tile floor and run to get a towel and step on the fuzzy white floor mat. I sigh 'much better' I think to myself. I dry myself off and grab the dress Lauren put on the door for me. I throw on the dress and look at myself in the mirror, of course it's the most revealing thing I fucking own. "Lauren" I yell "I'm going to kill your small Brazilian self." I hear her laugh from the other room "Sure you will Hallie. You don't have the guts" she says from my bedroom.