News and Coffee

My mind was buzzing as I drove to the cafe. Alan Rickman was going to show me around! Ok Ava calm yourself keep those fangirl hormones in check. I took a deep breath as I parked and got out of the car. I entered the cafe only to be tackled by my friend Trish. "Trish if you don't get off of me I will have to kill you."
     Trish jumped back. "Woah Relax. I'm just excited to see you." I rolled my eyes and let her lead me to the tables. I had met Trish in college after she nearly ran me over with her car. She was possibly the worst driver EVER yet she still has a car and a license.
    Bonnie patted the seat next to her and I sat down placing my order. My three other friends Tyler, Emma, and Lillian had known me since grade school like Bonnie. Tyler was like my big brother and had taken care of me after my first break up he also was possibly the gayest guy you could ever meet. Loved him to death. Emma was the biggest Marvel geek on the planet. She goes crazy over anything Marvel.
   Lillian on the other hand was more obsessed with Alan Rickman then I was. She had seen all of his movies more then once and had been to most of his premieres and had autographed photos of him. Oh and did I forget to mention she was a famous writer who had been dating Lee Pace for seven months?  Her obsession had died down a little since she got into a relationship.
Tyler put down his coffee and smiled. "So did he call you? Did you get the job?" Emma shook her head. "Tyler shut up and let her breath." Tyler put his hand on his chest in mock hurt. I laughed. "It actually went pretty well he called me this morning telling me I got it and Alan Rickman is going to show me around." Lillian spit out her drink and looked at me in awe. "Wait a minute you're going to meet Alan Rickman? Silver fox Alan Rickman? The guy who's voice is like silk velvet?"
Trish looked at her. "Wow you have problems." Lillian rolled her eyes. "Well can you blame me?"Tyler gagged but covered it up by drinking his coffee. "I'm so jealous I wish I was in your shoes." Emma smacked Lillian's arm and shook her head. I took my coffee from the waitress and drake it all in one gulp. "Aren't you dating Lee Pace?" She nodded. "Well yeah but this is Alan Rickman we're talking about!"
Suddenly Lee appeared behind her and kissed her cheek. "What are we talking about darling?" Lillian laughed nervously. "Nothing love." Tyler smirked. "Well we were talking abo-" Lillian slapped her hand over his mouth. "We weren't talking about anything interesting." Lee arched an eyebrow but didn't say anything. Emma shook her head. "Ava got the job of being the voiceover."
"Congratulations Ava." I smiled at him. "Thanks Lee." Lillian turned to him. "So what brings you here?" Lee suddenly looked very nervous and ran his hand through his hair. "Well um I wanted to ask you something..." He bent down on one knee and pulled out a blue velvet box then opened it revealing a diamond ring. "My darling Lillian will you marry me?"
The whole cafe was silent as Lillian looked open mouthed at Lee. "Lillian?"