Chapter 12: (Y/n)'s Story

Start from the beginning

~Time Skip~

"Guys I know what to do." She said violently shaking Breana and Danni, who apparently also fell asleep.

"What?" Breana yelled.

"We have to get (Y/n) into the lake down there. It is the only way back to change her back." Danni explained.

"Ok then let's do." Daniel said, not even asking about how his sister knew what to do, as he walked over to the unconscious girl. The girls followed as he untied her and worked together hosted her up. They grabbed the covers and they walked out of the cave, up to the trail back to the pool, and into the pool and came up to the beach of the lake.

"Ok we have only a few hours. We have to get her to the breakwater." Danni said pointing to where Crystal showed her moments before.

"All the way over there, are you kidding me?" Breana said.

"No I'm not, all the way over there." Danni said. They carried (Y/n) over to the closest picnic table so they could have a better look around. While they looked, (Y/n) heard a voice "Get up and go to the beach." (Y/n) opened her eyes and did as she was commanded. Danni and Daniel walked back to get (Y/n) when they realized that she was gone.

"(Y/n)." Danni yelled into the night.

"She's heading toward the lake." Daniel informed his sister.

"We have to get her before she reaches the water's edge." Danni said before she took off running towards her entranced friend.

"Ok I'll tell Breana." Daniel said running the other way. Danni ran as fast as she could, but (Y/n) had already made it to the water's edge and slowly walked in till the water was up to her knees. Danni saw a light coming from where her friend was, which just made her run faster. (Y/n) transformed into mermaid, but with a change her tail was now deep royal blue. Danni ran into the lake as well and didn't wait for her tail to change, before she dove under the surface to try and stop (Y/n) from getting too far. She swam as fast as she could and finally caught up to (Y/n). She grabbed her friend's tail in attempt to slow her tail and smacked Danni in the face. She swam up to the surface up to the surface and yelled for her brother and Breana's help.

"What is it?" Daniel asked as he ran up to the little cliff.

"(Y/n)'s turned into a mermaid and is stronger." Danni said as she breathed heavily. Daniel wasted no time in diving in right beside Danni and transformed too. They both followed the trail of bubbles that (Y/n) had made and caught up to her.

"Let me goooo." (Y/n) screamed out as Daniel and Danni grabbed hold of her.

"No (Y/n) listen to me. You aren't yourself. We are just helping you." Danni said encouragingly.

"Let me go. Let me go." (Y/n) kept repeating over and over.

"We have to do this." Daniel said trying to convince her.

"NO LET.....ME.....GO!" (Y/n) yelled as a blinding light appeared around her and shocked them. Breana ran up to the same ledge.

"Danni, Daniel!" She yelled before she jumped into the water. When she surfaced she used her wind power to push the Robinson's to the beach, then chased after (Y/n).

"Get away from me." (Y/n) yelled as Breana got closer.

"No I am trying to help you." Breana yelled as she used her power to get even closer.

"Let go of me!" (Y/n) yelled after Breana grabbed her by the tail.

"Not a chance." Breana yelled as she pulled (Y/n) closer to the bottom of the lake. (Y/n) struggled to get free of Breana's grip, but that only made her grip tighter. The struggle went on for several minutes, neither one being able to take down the other, until Breana shoved (Y/n) against a rick and knocked her out. She grabbed (Y/n) arm and brought her to the surface.

~Story Over~

The group all look at (Y/n). "What?" She asks turning her head in confusion.

"How did you come up with such an amazing story?" Dipper asks her.

"Oh. The base of it came to me in a dream. I know Daniel, Danni and Breana but they are, well were, the popular kids in my old school." She replies. They all stare at her for a while in silence.

"Guys, do you see that?" Dipper asks randomly. They all look down.

"What is that?" Soos asks.

"Oh no." "Where are we going?" "Not good!" Dipper, Mabel and Stan all say. They all scream as they fall out of the pit and onto the spot they fell from.

"Where...where are we?" Stan asks.

"Look! The Shack! Which means...we came right back out the top." (Y/n) says.

"And I don't think any time has passed. It must be some kind of wormhole." Dipper adds in.

"Yeah, dude. That's sounds science-y enough to be true." Soos says nodding.

"But that's impossible. No one will believe us." Stan adds in.

"Maybe this is one story we should keep to ourselves." Mabel informs. Everyone agrees. Stan leans on the 'bottomless pit' sign and falls into the pit again.

"He'll be fine." Mabel and (Y/n) says in unison.

The story that was used in this chapter is 100% mine. I own everything in there, except the reader of course.