****
When I came back to consciousness, Amber was kissing my stomach. I had lost my skirt, socks, shoes and bra. I felt violated. I cried silently.

I saw a shiny object glinting in the moonlight. I looked at it hard and Amber noticed my gaze and tutted.
"Not for you babe" then resumed to her sick actions. By this time, I was naked, she was partly. I'd lost my virginity to her. By this way. I wanted it to be with someone I loved and vise versa. But life had other plans. She had a hand over my mouth, I was screaming against it. Begging for help. For anything. But no one heard. I stopped and she soon took her hand off. I was so terrified I couldn't speak.

Then I got my voice.

"It's cold can we do this another time?" I ask, trying to stop my voice from shaking. She stopped and looked at me, she smiled wildly and agreed. I put all my clothes on. Then, she came up next to my ear and whispered "oh by the way, I found you" before skipping off.

I ran. I ran to where Frankie was hiding. She looked at me.

"What's up?" Frankie asked, concern dripping off every word. Then I lost it. I burst into tears and just cried in her arms. She didn't ask questions, just held me. I'd cried to many times, I have no time for this. I wiped my eyes and said loudly "found you!" In a fake giggly ton.

Ellie won the game obviously, so Amber said

"It's quite dark out, Morgan, do you want to go fetch some flashlights for us?" I nodded my head, looking at the ground. I scurried off back to the house.

*Ambers POV*

"Let's have another go whilst waiting for Morgan" I suggested. The idiots had no idea.

They looked wearily at each other before nodding. I started counting and they ran off.

"10! Ready or not here I come!" I said, turning my tone into creepy. I followed Ellie, soon catching up with her. I pushed her hard and her face connected with the floor. She didn't move so I assumed she's hit her head pretty hard. I could kill her later anyway.

Then I set off for Frankie.

~🌸👑

*Frankie's POV*

My breath came out in mist, which formed spirals and swirls in the cold air.

Kinda represents my life, I laughed to myself.

As I walked silently through the dark woods, I could slowly feel my vision adapting to the darkness. I observed my surroundings and shrugged. Nothing new really. Just leaves.

I carried on walking. Who's fucking dumb idea was this game anyway? Oh yeah, Amber's. Ya know, I dont understand why she wanted to play hide and seek anyway, like what's the point?

I stopped suddenly, as I remembered the diary.

"Fuck."

All of a sudden, a hand was thrown at my mouth from behind me, and I was smacked into a tree, my head whacking violently off the tree trunk.

"Hello Frankie dearest," smiled Amber.

My heart stopped, my breath hitched, and my blood ran cold. How could she actually be serious? I need to convince her to let me go. Just be kind to her, and sensible, and rational...

"Gee, and I thought it was Morgan you fancied."

Now isn't the time for inappropriate jokes, Frankie. This is your fucking life hanging on a line.

Her face scrunched up with pure hatred and evil, but then her face softened up, and she started laughing. First, it was a quiet giggle, which progressively got louder and louder until it was a screaching cackle.