°[·2·]°

I decided to post the second chapter but after this it's strictly once a week rule, it's going to be hard cause I get excited but I'm going to stick with it.
Picture in the media is what Zayn's bedroom looks like. Enjoy!✨❤✨

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Kamari woke up in a very dim lit room. Which she then recognized as Zayn's.

She layed there for a couple minutes looking at the skylight over his bed. She loved Zayn's decor, it was simple yet breathtaking.

She looked at the clock on his bedside seeing that it was 5 in the morning, she went back to sleep.

* * * * *

Kamari was half asleep when she heard Zayn rapping along to one of her favorite songs.

". . . Here's my phone number, your man ain't got to know
I got the dough, got the flow down pizat, platinum plus like thizat, dangerous on trizacks, leave your ass flizat-"

"I don't know what they want from me, it's like the more money we come across the more problems we see!" Kamari sat up singing the hook.

Zayn was startled falling down & tripping over his floordrobe.

Kamari almost fell off the bed from laughing so hard.

"F*ck you Kami!" Zayn said getting up.

"Hurry up so I can take you home so you can get some clothes, ya bum." Zayn went into his closet grabbing his binder.

Kamari rose from Zayn's bed stretching. She walked towards the corner since her shoes were there.

She walked out of Zayn's room, greeting his parents, and sat inside the car. It was 7:00 am, but the almost-summer heat was already making it hot so she turn on the AC.

Zayn finally got into the car, putting his binder in the backseat, he reversed into the street then forward down the road.

"Oh you're actually going to school today? Why are you wearing that when it's gonna be hot as f*ck today?"

"Yeah, seeing my bff sad yesterday made me think about how I had to actually go to school to help you, but that shouldn't be the only reason I go, also were going to graduate in like 2 1/2 months," Zayn reached into the glove department grabbing his ray bandz. "Also real thugs don't sweat."

Kamari shook her head at his statement & leaned her head on the open window, watching the sun disappear every now & then since there were so many trees in their town. 

They made it to Kamari's house. She rushed inside & told Zayn to wait in the car. She had an outfit in mind already so it wouldn't take long.

7 minutes later Kamari came outside in a T-Shirt dress, bamboo earrings, along with a faux septum, & black fenty puma slides. Her makeup was dark today.