☆♡ Promise Jane ♡☆

Start from the beginning

She'd left the infirmary and was soon stopped by Duncan who was extremely aroused. He moved in on her, had her backed up against a wall.

He put his nose to her neck and was nearly shaking in excitement and moaned in her ear saying she smelled so delicious. He started to sniff down her neck and licked a few times before groaning and said oh so good.

He'd turned and growled at his best friend Kevin, who rushed over to them as he too smelled her scent. Kevin shook his head then sniffed the air again and said not mate but she smells like an aphrodisiac to me.

Alpha Theo hurried down and ordered both males to leave her be, then took her from his son and escorted her to her room. She locked her door after thanking him for saving her and rushed to shower again.

Yeah, she stayed locked in her room until Doctor Adam personally knocked on her door. He came into her room and shook his head saying I have no idea Promise. Every test came back with no results, I want to take more samples and send them off to the council doctors.

She ended up giving him hair samples, from her head and brush, then cheek, sweat gland swabs and blood tests. In the morning she would need to do other samples that need not be mentioned.

A week later, those tests came back inconclusive. Meaning the doctor had to take her to the council and she would be subjected to more tests by the doctors.

Two weeks later, Promise was being locked in her room with mated guards on her door as the stronger unmated males were starting to sniff her out to get to her.

She felt like she was the equivalent of catnip to cats. That they wanted to roll all over her and take bites out of her, and yes most definitely have sex with her as her scent to them was arousing them that much.

She ended up asking for bleach and started to practically bath in the stuff. Then when the council doctor threw their hands in the air and said they had no clue what was going on with her, Promise made plans to leave.

A week later, she made her escape and has been on a quest ever since.

The only calls she took were from Alpha Theo. Every doctor she had seen kept calling her, trying to get her back for more tests, but she wasn't going back.

She ended up going to different human labs, for them to take the samples needed and had them ship them to the council doctors instead.

Then she went back to where she suddenly remembered her parents took her for a cure, so long ago. She hadn't remembered until she saw landmarks that she'd suddenly recalled seeing it before.

After pleading for help, she was taken back to a room and knocked out again. When she woke, she felt so strange. After paying the fees asked, with no questions asked, Promise drove away frowning.

A few days of stuffing her face every few hours, instincts drove her to find a forest where she went backpacking in. She soon felt what hoped to be her first shift start.

She found a cave and crawled inside, and sat yoga style on her sleeping bag, naked. It took a few hours as her stomach rolled more than a few times. She threw up constantly until she was on the verge of passing out.

That's when she heard a second voice in her head. She sighed in relief as it was her Wolf screaming at her to let her out. She was close to blacking out when her Wolf finally took over.

When she woke, she was naked and covered in dirt, and in the same cave much to her relief. Her stomach growled, so she packed her things up after dressing and first headed to the small late she'd seen close by to wash up.

After seeing herself clean, she planned to head back to her car. So after eating, she headed back to her car and called Alpha Theo.

He wasn't alone in his office, alone as she so hoped. She said I need to meet with you face to face Alpha Theo, it's very important.