Sebastian ~Miss Troublemaker~

Sebastian Stan

"(Y/N) Evans?" said a police officer on the other side of your jail cell. "Looks like you're free to go." You looked up at the officer who was undoing the lock. He lead you out into a waiting room where your brother Chris was waiting for you, arms crossed. "(Y/N), what the hell is up with you?" Chris asked. "Good to see you too bro." you grumbled, brushing past him and pushing open the doors of the county jail. "(Y/N)! This conversation isn't over!" Chris yelled, chasing after you. You turned around, halfway down the many steps. "God Chris, just because you play a superhero doesn't mean you always have to save me." you snapped. "Get in the car. Now." he barked. You did as he said, mainly because you didn't want to make him any more mad. Chris gestured to a car you knew wasn't his. It was his friend Sebastian's. "You brought Seb here too?" you asked, but Chris didn't give you and answer. He just got in the passenger seat of the car while you went into the back.

You caught a glimpse of the back of Sebastian's head as you slammed the car door shut. He started the car, and you only drove about a mile before your brother started scolding you again. "Vandalism? Really?" Chris began. "Go ahead and punish me if you want. I'm not in the mood to argue." you retorted, crossing you arms and staring out the car window at the lights of New York. They seemed to make the night sky seem so much brighter. "Chris, don't be so hard on her. She's your sister." Sebastian said, trying to defend you. "I don't need your help Seb." you said. You just wanted to sit in silence and think of a way out of this. "Why'd you do it though?" Chris asked me, taking Sebastian's advice and trying not to sound like an angry lumberjack. You remained silent, not wanting to talk at all. "Come on (Y/N), we just want to make sure you're okay." Sebastian said. It almost made you want to spill everything. Almost. There was no way you were telling them about your ex-boyfriend and how desperate you were to show him you didn't want him anymore. You didn't want to drag them into that mess. To make matters worse, they didn't even know about your ex or that you had even dated someone before.

The rest of the car ride back to Chris's house was silent, but the moment you all crashed on the living room couch, they brought up the vandalism again. "(Y/N), you have to tell us eventually." Chris said, pulling you in for a hug. "Do you have any idea how scared I was getting a phone call that my little sister was in jail?" he added. You hugged your brother back. "Look, I'm sorry Chris, but you don't understand." you said, pulling away from your brother. Chris sighed. "I've got to work in the morning, but I forgot to get a few groceries. I'll be back in a bit." he told you. "Seb, make sure she doesn't go anywhere." he asked his friend who was stuffing his face with the leftover of the dinner you had missed since you were busy spray painting the side of an office building. "Mph." Seb said with a mouthful of food. You let out a sigh of relief. At least you were alone with Sebastian instead of your brother. He was less likely to make you feel more guilty than you already were. Seb spoke the moment Chris closed the door. "Alright Miss Troublemaker. Spill it." He said, taking a seat on the couch. You crossed your arms.

"Now why would I tell you?" you asked. "Don't stall. I know you trust me more than Chris." your jaw dropped. "Oh yeah? Prove it." you said, placing your hands on your hips. "You always came to me first with bad news before telling Chris." He said, a smile on his face. "Now if I were you, I'd tell the reason behind all this and get it off your chest." he added. You took a seat next to him on the couch and took a deep breath. It was true, you did trust Sebastian more than Chris. "Okay...here it goes...but don't tell Chris. Just tell him I've learned my lesson or something like that." you said. "I promise." he replied."So, a few months ago I started dating this guy. I never told you or Chris since my brother is so over protective and all that, and he wouldn't have liked this guy. He was wild, and liked to rebel a lot, so often we would commit small crimes together as dates. Stuff like trespassing and vandalism and a that shit. So anyway, when I told him I didn't want that kind of relationship anymore and that we were breaking up, He told me I wouldn't last a day on my own, so I vandalized that building to prove him wrong."

Something about telling Sebastian everything made you feel so much better, and you even began shedding a few tears. "Don't cry, everything's okay." he said, wiping away a tear from your face. Something about him being there was comforting, and you liked that. Then it came to you. You liked Sebastian. "Hey Seb?" you asked, gathering courage. "Yeah?" you waited a moment. "Thank you." was all you could manage. "Can I ask you something?" he asked you. "Depends on what it is." you replied. "Can I kiss you?" you froze. "You like me?" you asked. "Ever since day one." he said. "Damn, I wish I had known...but I just realized I like you too." you said, smiling. "I'll take that as a yes." You grabbed his shirt collar and crashed your lips into his. You pulled away when you were absolutely sure you were out of breath. "Promise me you won't in any more danger Miss Troublemaker?" Sebastian had a smirk on his face. "Deal." you replied, kissing him again.