Chapter 31

Holy's POV

I woke up the next morning to the smell of pancakes . The door opened , and Harry walked in with wet hair and a bath-robe on pushing a room service cart - thingy in front if him . Yea i don't know what that thing is called . It's like a table with wheels . And it had food on it !!!

" Good morning beautiful !"

" good morning hottie "Harry laughed , but i wasn't kidding , he looked so good with wet hair !!!

"I ordered some breakfast for us , pancakes , chocolate cake , scrambled eggs some orange juice and green tea "

" yummy !"

He sat next to me and we started eating . I turned on the tv to watch some news while having breakfast. And i wish i didn't . They found Jesse McCartney dead in his apartment . The police says it's the same guy that killed Justin and Austin .

After the news , they put on one of Jesse's music videos , he started singing :

" i shouldn't love you

But i want to

I just can't turn away

I shouldn't see you

But i can't move

I can't look away

And i don't know

How to be fine when i'm not

Cause i don't know

How to make this feeling stop

Just so you know

This feeling's taking control of me

And i can't help it "

I started crying , Harry turned off the tv . That song , Just so you know by Jesse McCartney was one of my favorite songs ever .

" wow you must really like this guy "

Said Harry sounding jealous but i didn't reply i just kept crying . He wrapped his arms around me and pushed me into a hug .

An hour later i had taken a shower put on my clothes , which were a brown dress with long sleeves and shoes that were dark red like wine .

" well hello Lady Holly " greeted Niall when i came in to there suit in the sort of formal dress .

" hey Niall , where are the others ?"

"Still getting ready , where's Harry ?"

"Getting ready "

" well looks like we get to

Wait together "

" that sounds delightful sir Horan "

We laughed and just talked till all the boys were ready . They promised to show me Paris today .

So when everyone was ready we got into a jeep and head straight for the Eiffel tower .