Give me ❤

Manik see Disha with a knife & gets shock 😨😨...

M:Disha are you mad ? Ye kya karahi ho 😧..

Nandini interrupt the back hug 😍get worried 😢 & concern 😍 she runs to her and trow away the knife 🔪 & hugs Disha (she was crying 😢)..

N:Disha what are you doing ? Pagal hogi ho kya? 😧apne aap ko marne chali thi! ! 😢😢why ?

Disha:Kya karu live rehke ah ! Koi mujse pyaar nahi karta 😢 me bilkul akeli hogi hu 😢 I am a physico now jabse Manik chala gaya meri life se 😡 tu to meri behen he nah tubhi apni happiness ke bare me sochti he 😧 tumne snatch ki he meri life , happiness sab kuch 😢 agar me kahu ki give me Manik to mujhe dede gi? Tho me kiske liye live karu🔪...

Nandini was very hurt 😢 She was feeling really bad & guily for Disha's condition 😢😢 Manik see broken Nandini and give her a side hug 😍😍 she puts her head on Manik 's shoulder with teary eyes 😢😍❤❤❤...

Naman:Disha tum mere liye live karogi 😇 I will not leave your hand for my entire life 😍

He holds her hand meanwhile she looks at Manik 😢 who was happy that someone can give happiness to Disha that he can't give her ❤❤💔...

Nandini'room:

Nandini was thinking about Disha'words😢 and cries but someone hugs her from the back ❤😍 as she gets surprised 😍...

N:Manik? (In a soft voice)

He kiss her shoulder 😘❤ and puts his hand on his shoulder 😍 meanwhile Nandini close her eyes 😢😢...

M:I know tum bohat hurt ho Disha ko lekar but ab Naman uske sath he 😍 tumara mood thek karne keliye me tumare liye gift leke aya hu ...🙈

He makes Nandini turns 😍 she gives him a fake smile & he show her a beautiful red saree ❤😍..

M:Beautiful nah ? I will make this wear to you 🙈🙈 I wanna feel you ❤❤

Nandini was 🙈🙈🙈🙈

Omg many more to come so plz vote and comment ❤