Alone with you!

Disha was shocked 😨 but Nandini was exited 😄..

M:Di honeymoon!!!!

Deepika:Chup kar ! You are going to spend some lovely moments with your wife 😃 you are going tomorrow & it's final 😆.. (she cuts the phone)...

Disha:Tum dono honeymoon pe jahare ho? 😡(they come out of the car)

Manik nods yes 😑..

N:Wow kaha jarahe? Chalo jaldi hume packing bhi karni he 😄
Manik gets angry & holds her 😍 & puts close to him 😍..

M:Like seriously tume lagta he ki I will come with you? No no Nandini , alone with you ! 😕 Nah I married you , I started belive that you are my responsibility nothing more 😴...

Tears was falling from Nandini's eyes 😢..

N:Responsibility? 😢 I am your wife dam it ...I will force you to come with me ...that's my challenge 😮...

They give to eachother tashan wala look😡...Manik angrily leaves Nandini and she falls in Naman's arms who was shocked 😨 he holds her titly 😦 that was irritating Manik 😬...

Naman:Mam why are you crying? (he wipes her tears)😇

Nandini hugs Naman 😢 and cries & express all her pain 😢(She want make Manik jealous)

N:I want go home 😇plz le chalo mujhe😇

She holds his hand which makes fume Manik 😠they leave but Nandini turns and winks at him 😉 leaving Manik speachless ❤..

Disha:Omg I can't understand her ! Manik our life is a mess now ! Don't you think that we should go to the next level of our relationship? ❤..

Manik was not listening her because she was worried what Nandini gonna do with Naman as he winks him 😉❤

Much more to come so plz vote & comment