Chapter 1

Jacks P.O.V.

What? I don't understand! How? I'm only 13, I thought this only happens when you are 14. There is a tattoo on my damn wrist! Jumping out of bed, I rushed downstairs to where my sister and parents are.

"WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?" I bellowed, my voice thick with sleep. I beckoned my wrist towards them. Both of my parents looked at my wrist, then back to me and then back to my wrist. The tattoo was painfully obvious. My mom and dad were shellshocked, frozen in a mixture of fear and confusion. There was a tension in the room, silence and an overwhelming feeling of judgement. To break the tension, my 10 year old sister yelled out "THAT'S NOT FAIR! I DON'T HAVE MINE YET! HE'S NOT EVEN FOURTEEN YET AND HE HAS HIS!"

"SHUSH, MARE!" My parents both snapped at her. She huffed and stormed up the stairs and past the landing into her room.

*SLAM* went the crash of her door being closed behind her, I flinched. Then, my parents looked at me with gaping jaws and wide eyes. "Did you only just notice it now?" My dad asked.

"WELL NO SHIT!"

"LANGUAGE!" my mother said.

"Well, sorry! I'm stressed out right now."

My parents both sighed and said "We know, you are going to be alright, Sean." My mother patted me on the back and gave me a hug and went into the kitchen. My dad stood at the island, eyeing the liquor cabinet.

I said "Okay." and walked back to my room. I flopped onto my bed and began thinking about who my soulmate would be. I didn't care that it was morning, I drifted off to sleep for a little catnap.

~time back to when jack first found his tattoo~

Mark's P.O.V.

"Happy Birthday!!" Everyone around me cheered and jeered as I blew out my candles. Familiar faces crowded me, some took pictures and some smiled and laughed. I felt a strange burning sensation on my wrist that made me wince. I knew what it was. I was so excited to see what the tattoo was and the feeling was mutual through the room. Everyone went silent, I looked on my wrist. "YEAH! I finally got it! I love it!" Little did he know that the very same design was etched into Jack's skin, tingling. All of my family rushed over head over heels, raving
"Can I see it?"

"What does it look like?"

"Oh my God, it looks awesome!"

My 20 year old brother pushed through the crowd over to me, hand over his fiancé' shoulder saying "Good job, squirt."

"Yes, good show, Mark" said my brother's fiancée Christina.

"Thank you guys, all of you!" Mark proclaimed.

~Time Skip~
Soon enough, everyone had left with a considerable amount of cake in their bellies. All I could do was sit in my bed thinking about who was my soulmate truly was. How would I meet my soulmate? What would their name be? I drifted off to sleep, the land of make believe. I had good dreams that night.

A/N
Hello I'm sorry if this chapter was a bit long but more stuff to read right?
So I will see you peoples in the next chapter bu-bye!!!
~Wolfie Out! Peace