-Rules,Form&MyForm-

Heyy! Ok so heres the Roleplay book!! :3 I guesse, here you can enter!

Aphmau:

Kawaii~Chan: Taken!

Katelyn: Taken!

Travis:

Laurence: Taken!

Garroth: Taken!

Dante:

Michi: Taken!

Nicole: Taken!

Cadenza: Taken!

Zane: Taken!

Reese:

Vylad:

Lucinda: Taken!

Nekoette~Tan: Taken!

Leona: Taken!

Dimitri:

Yip:

Alexis: Taken!

Levin:

Malachi:

Sasha: Taken!

Zenix:

Gene:

Donna:

Logan:

Lello: Taken!

Rollo:

If I forgot any characters just ask for the character! :3

//Also In Roleplay you can use all characters, this is just if you wanna Roleplay with one paticular character all the time.

If you want to make an OC:

Name:

Age:

Nick name:

Sexuality:

Personality:

Looks:

Outfit:

Family:

Past:

Crush:

Magiks: (For this one just sayin no kind of divine warrior stuff and if ya make you OC over powered ill have to ask you to lessen power or ill ignore your form.)

Other:

~~

Or you can tell me to check you OC book! (INClude chapter in it! :3)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

MY FORM:

Name: Lulu Marie Feathey

Age: 19 ²/³

Nickname: Lou, Lu.

Sexuality: Bisexual

Personality: Akward at first if she dosen't know you, but after time she becomes really talkative and funny. She gets annoyed quite easily, this caused by the mild anger problems she has. Fun and up-beat, even random.

Looks:  Picture down below.

(Please don't kill me.))

Family: Three older brothers, mother and father.

Past: She really has nothing to tell, she went to school, passed school..  Then she got a job..

Crush: Laurance//Nicole (Or your character if you have a crush on mine :0 )

Magiks: Lesser fire demon. ((She's a demon but isn't too powerful. Her speciality is fire.))

Other: She's allergic to peanuts.

_

---____---_

LE RULES:

1. Do NOT Over power your character! This has been the biggest problem of this whole roleplay! I'm just so darn sick of all these mary sue Oc's with loads of darn powers!! Ughhh!

2. NO smut. We have young and vulnerable people here!! Seriously, some of you just don't get this rule!

3. Cursing is allowed with a censor ship. :3 Eg. S**t or Fùk ((lol))

4. No mary sues!

5. Have fun!

6. This roleplay is meant for mine and your entartainement, don't just make it all about your Oc, all the time.

7. The golden rule: DO NOT COMMENT ON MORE THEN TWO ROLEPLAH SCENERIOS, if you wan't to quit one roleplay and start another then just say or stop ansering to the comments. Please.

_---____---_