Slughorn's Return to Teaching

I had just finished  watching 'Brother my Brother' Wolf's Rain music video online. Thinking about the week I spent at the Dursleys. Harry has been reckless since Sirius died. Sirius left him everything in his will. But left me Buckbeak who Hagrid is looking after under the name 'Witherwings'.

Any way my Uncle came upstairs and told me Dumbledore was here. Harry and I were to help him convince Slughorn to teach again. Of course Harry doesn't know this. I was already packed to go to the Burrow afterwards. My Godfather hugged me goodbye wishing me good luck for my O. W. L year at Hogwarts.

My stuff disappeared and I grabbed Dumbledore's arm. He apperated us to a subway and I saw Harry flirting with a girl. This made me mad the big brother I knew didn't flirt with random girls. Dumbledore retrieved him and apperated us to Slughorn's house.

When we entered the house with raised wands. I was shocked the place looked like a crime scene. Dumbledore looked at the blood on the wall before poking a blue white stripped couch. It transfigured back into a wizard.

He asked how Dumbledore knew the crime scene was a fake. I answered saying "dragon's blood" pointing to the blood on the walls. Dumbledore smiled at me nodding his head. He then introduced Harry and I to Slughorn.

He waved his wand and everything returned to  its rightful place. Dumbledore then introduced Harry and I to Slughorn. When Slughorn told him his answer was still no. He went to the bathroom leaving Harry and I with Slughorn.

I sat on the fixed arm chair near the lit fire place. Slughorn was telling Harry how our Mum was one of his favourite students. He then told us on the features we shared with her. Harry his eyes and me my hair and facial features. I rolled my eyes and was about to tell him to stop talking about our Mother.

But Dumbledore walked back in asking if he could borrow the newspaper. He said that he missed doing the crosswords. As we left Slughorn said he'd teach again. But that he wanted a better office and a higher wage. Dumbledore agreed to his terms and we apperated to the Burrow.

A/N

the music video Faline was watching is above