"There's cameras set in every class building, so one group should go to the security room to help us get a better clue of where Tetsu-chan is at." Mayuzumi added.

"Me, Shintarou, Daiki, and Kagami will go to the security room." Akashi imformed.

"Why do I have to go with Ahomine!" Kagami shouted with shock.

"I'd rather have Kise with us than that Bakagami!"

"Really? Wait, what does that suppose to mean?!" Kise got confused after Aomine's line repeated in Kise's head trying to find out what he meant.

"Guys, do this for Kuroko. Akashi, I think that we should go now. We don't want to waste day light." Midorima imformed Akashi.

"Right, let's go now. And I'll give you three warnings if I hear you arguing. Unless you want to get hurt that bad." What Akashi just said made not just the arguing boys scared, but everyone else in the living room.

"Ye-yes." They said together.

"While they go to the security deposit, I think that the rest of us should search on foot. Our goal is to find him until sunset." Kimiko explained, while putting her shoes on.

"Hai!" They all agreed as a team.

Akashi's Group

"Stop stepping on my shoe." Kagami said, turning around to let Aomine to see his annoyed face.

"Than walk faster." Aomine pushed Kagami, than Kagami pushed Aomine under his arm to rub his head roughly.

"Get off, Bakagami!" Aomine shouted. Kagami and Aomine were growling at each other until they heard a devilish voice.

"You have two. More. Warnings." Akashi said which made them instantly stop.

Until they got there, a security next to the door stopped them from coming in.

"Where do you think you're going?" The middle aged man said.

"We need to get in there, let us in." Akashi said in a demanding way.

"You can't. This is only for-" Akashi held the man's tie and held his scissors on the man's throat.

"Are you defying my orders. If you won't let me in, than the next thing these scissors are placed, are right through your thoat. Now...Let.Us.In." Akashi demanded like how a devil, more like Satan would demand.

(Satan has a higher level than a regular devil. So that's what I mean)

"Yes sir." The man shock in fear and unlocked the door, where only two men were in.

"Get out." Midorima said to the guards.

"Why the hell are you brats here?" One of the men asked.

"Daiki. Kagami." After they heard their names, they walked up to the young men with a terrifying smirk.

"No. Get out of here you brats!" The security shouted.

"Hehe. You asked for it."

~Two Minutes Later

"We're sorry!"

"Get out!" Aomine shouted.

"Don't think about snitching on us." Kagami added.

"Yes sir!" After that, they left and Midorima closed the door.

"Alright. Now that we got that out of the way, let's get into this investigation." Akashi said, while he and Midorima were sitting on the chairs. Kagami was behind Midorima and Aomine was behind Akashi.

"Okay, I got into camera 1-5." Midorima exclaimed.

"I've got 6-10." While looking over and swiping through the rest of the cameras, Akashi found what they have been looking for.

"Camera 35 has some sight of the van Kimiko was talking about." Akashi confirmed.

"Me and Kuroko-kun past by it sometime while going to class. It's supposed to be an abandoned storage building." Kagami brought up.

"Call Kimiko. Tell her to meet us at the building you go to." Akashi commanded.

"Alright." Kagami dialed Kimiko's number.

Kimiko's group

"Uuuggghhh. Kimi-chin, I'm hungry. Isn't there a grocery store here?" Murasakibara whined. Kimiko sighed a bit.

"Alright. The store is near here, so hurry your butts up." Kimiko said, while turning to the right.

After they finished paying, Kimiko's phone rang.

"Who is it Kimiko-chii?" Kise asked.

"Kagami-kun, any news?" Kimiko asked, while searching for the van.

"Kimiko-kun, meet us at the school building we go to." Kagami said.

"Alright, see you there." Kimiko hung up.

"What's happening?" Mayuzumi asked. Kimiko.

"Were going to the school building."

Akashi's Group

"Where are they?" Midorima asked, loosing his patience. Same for Akashi.

"Sorry we're late." Kimiko said, while the rest caught up.

"Now that everyone is here, we found out that Tetsuya is in an abandoned building not so far from here. In that case, Kagami will lead the way." Akashi imformed

"Okay let's go." Kagami said while speed walking.

(1233 words)