Chapter 1

Ok so you are a 14 year old girl who is the only heir to her family's world renown tea business and you now must live with a boy your age in his mansion and did I mention you have a demon for a butler

"Mistress!" Your faithful demon butler Simon calls from outside "yes!"you shout as you skip down the stairs "the limo is all packed. Are you ready to go?" He says in such a human tone you forget that he's a demon for a moment until you look up into his dark black irises and his black hair "yes I believe so... it's just I can't believe the queen has ordered me to live with some bo-" Simon cuts you off "ah-ah-ah milady Lord Phantomhive  is actually five months older than you so I recommend keeping that in mind" "...yes right" you mumble while running you fingers through your long brown hair that ends just above your waist "I guess it's hard to imagine why the queen would make me leave my own home to live with a stranger..." you say hopping into the limo catching one last glimpse at your childhood home.

*time lapse*

"Only ten more minutes until we arrive Mistress" Simon calls into the back of the all black interior of your limo "really it's been 2 hours already" you mumble in fascination "wow only 10 minutes until you meet the "man" you must spend the rest of your life with" you feel a pit grow in your stomach
☆flashback☆
*nine months earlier*
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MISTRESS you hug Simon as you look around the main sitting room and connected ball room all decorated in your favorite colors "thank you Simon" you say as you tear up "oh milady now is not the time to be sad I have the letter your majesty sent to inform you of who you are to be betrothed to" "WHAT!!OMG I TOTALLY FORGOT AGGGHHH!!!WELL WHERE IS THE BLOODY LETTER?!?!?" you screech "I have it right he-"
You snatch the letter from his hand before he can finish

Dear, Lady River Willowsted

It is my great honor to inform you of who your parents and I selected to be your husband and whom you shall move in with by April 11th of next year Lord Ciel Phantomhive.   

My many congratulations,

Her majesty the queen