chapter 3

Zach:Can I sit here? (I pointed next to her)

Me: (I look up at him) Why? For you to push me off? Or just do What you do...Bully me?

Zach: (I chuckle and I sat down next to her.) No...im not going to bully you.

Me:Are you drunk or high or something? (I looked at him)

Zach:No im not...I would never do that. My mom would Beat my ass if I did that

Me: (I laughed) So why did you come Here?

Zach:Well it's a nice day...Pluse I have Science with the smelly kid.

Me:Well aren't you just nice. Wait you never were..

Zach: Ha. Ha. So funny, But for real..You can't be all nice to eveyone? Who is someone you hate?

Me: I like everyone. Eveyone means well the only person I dont like is you!

Zach:Me?! Why me?

Me:Because you bully eveyone. You think evey girl in this school Has a huge crush on you when They don't and they actually hate you! (Wow that felt good to let out!)

Zach: (I smile)

Me:Why are you smiling? Aren't you supposed to be doing something?

Zach:No. No one has ever said that to me before. You are the first to Say that.

Me:I like speeching the truth..

Zach: (I went closer to her) Than tell me more!

Me:Your acting really weird? Are you sure You'r okay?

Zach: im fine. (I smile at her)

Me:Okay? (The bell rings for class) I gotta go.. (I went down and started to walk to class)

Zach: Wait! (I pull her inside for the bleachers where no one can see us)

Me:why here? (I look around)

Zach:Because..I want to spend time with you!

Me: (I laughed) Your funny! (I was about to walk out but Zach stopped me...again!) Omg whaaat? (I whined)

He looked at my arms and back at me. I cover my arms from him.

Zach: (She had cuts on her arms) Why?

Me:Why do you care?

Zach:Because I do...Did I do this to you? (I pull my arm up to look at it agian)

Me: (I pull my arm back) Zach, I dont know what your doing But just go back to your friends..

Zach:No! Kaylin im so sorry I did this.

He got my arm again and kissed my scares. I just looked at him, He looked back up at me and me. I hugged back..It's nice to have Zach back!

Zach:my friends And I wont ever messed with you..And I promise no one in this school wouldn't either..

Me: (I smile) Why are you being so nice?

Zach: Listen all you need to know is that im sorry. Okay?

Me: Okay

Mario: There you are Kaylin! (I looked at Zach. What his he doing with her?! I gently got her hand and pulled her to me into a hug) Let's go baby... (I put my arm around her and We went to class) are you Okay baby?

Me:Yeah am fine (I smile at him)

               ZACH'S P.O.V
I gave Mario a dirty look...I lay my back on the stand and just look around. I know class started. Ugh! I went to class. After science I got out and went to my locker. My friends Came over and we started to talk..All I can think about is Kaylin and that smile of her's...What no! No! Zach stay force!

Riley:Dude did you even hear anything?

Zach:Uh? Sorry I just got space out. What where you talking about?

Riley:Maddie, Bella and I are going to go to the lake for the weekend. What to come?

Zach:oh! Yeah sure (I smile)