Why should readers have all the fun???

Yes, why should readers have all the fun when the writer is STUCK

- Under an ocean of work

- with a finger that sends electric pulses every once in a while

- At a job that could perhaps qualify as a blood sucking vampire and

- In a house that needs as much care as a baby needs growing up

Ok lets not drag this list further, because the writer doesnt want to be renamed 'The cribbing baby'. Morale of the story is, the writer is off for two days and needs some fun in her life in between, and because she doesn't have either a dog, a boyfriend or a husband (strictly in that order), you guys have to make up for it. Last time I put up a question here, u guys cheated shamelessly. If there is a repetition of that 'Silence Speaks' will go silent!!! (because the writer can threat too)

So tell me:

1. One or more of your most favourite dialogues from SS

2. Best scene (I know the answer to this one)

3. One or more reasons why you love SS?

4. What do you think will happen next? How will/should the story end according to you?

5. Because the story is SS, its kinda dedicated to my silent readers. If you are one, please raise your hand and type in your name without feeling ashamed.

6. I am thinking of self publishing this short book online (for free). What do you think? Will people read it?

7. Who do you like more in this story, Nandini or Manik and why?

8. Tag a friend who hasn't read this story.

9. One SWEET message for the writer, because ...because well u don't need a reason to love her.

N finally sending u some flowers from my balcony....