Chapter 2

OKAY GUYS IK THERE ARE A LOT OF MISTAKES IN HERE. SPECIALY WITH SOME SONG LYRICS! SORRY! I'll fix them later!

Pennies and dimes for a kiss. I wasn't looking for this but now your in my way.

"Chase, turn that shit off," I yelled as I snuggled my face into my pillow.

Girl, you know I got you. Us, trust. A couple of things I can't spell with without you. Now we on top of the world cause' that's just how we do.

There was a pause, "You said anything, Baby Sis? No. Cool."

Used to tell me sky's a limit not the sky's of point of view. Now we stepping out like woah, god. Cameras point at you. Ask me what's my best side, I stand back and point at you.

"This fucker's dead," I mumbled to myself as I rolled out of bed and started to walk down the hall.

When you walk the hall, girl, you know you wanna flaunt it. So this maybe? Let's start some new. Exactly, what I wanna do is more than just this. So, baby if you are not ready for my kiss, then you can wear my sweatshirt. And you can tell you friends we will be together till the end.

I banged on Chase's door loudly. The music stopped and the door opened. "How may I help you, sissy?" He grinned ear to ear. Not for long, bitch.

I punched his chest. "You hit like a girl, Ryles," Chase laughed.

"You son of a bitch! You ruined my sleep! Asshole."

He gasped, "Did you just call Mom a bitch?"

"Yes," My eyes widened a so realized what I just said. "Wait, what? Oh god. Mom forgive. I beg you. I didn't mean it. I promise. It's just that your douche-bag of a son ruined my sleep and I'm so sor-" I never got to finish my sentence because Chase put a hand over a mouth to shut me up. Asshole.

I rolled my eyes and licked his hand. His hand flew of my mouth and he started wiping it all over my arm. "Ewwww. What the fuck?" He screams.

"You scream like a girl," I laugh.

"Shut up and get out of my room." He pushes me. Violent much? He shuts the door on my face. What a kind brother.

I walk back to my room to get ready for the day. I was thinking I could explore NYC today since its Sunday and since school starts tomorrow.

I hate the fact that I had to switch schools in the middle of the year. But then again, I'd rather move across the country than live with my sister.

I take stripped out of my clothes and hop into the shower. "WHEN WE WERE BOTH YOUNG AND I FIRST SAW YOU, I CLOSE MY EYES IN THE FLASHBACK AND STANDING THERE," I sing. My amazing voice is only for the shower.

¤¤¤

"Me and my friends are going to the pool. You wanna tag along?" Chase pops his head in my room as I was trying to pack. Keyword: trying. "And then we can show you around."

"Sure. Why not? What time are you guys leaving?" I questioned.

"In 30. Also they are gonna come over in around 15 minutes and I'm gonna go take a quick shower, so if you hear the door bell ring, don't be a lazy ass and open the door." He turns around and slams the door shut.

How the hell am I a lazy ass? I probably workout more than him.

I roll my eyes and start looking for me swimsuit, shades and a towel. I put my towel in my Aiddas bag. I wear my swimsuit and put my shorts, and a loose tank top and wore some white converse. Put on some makeup - well if you count waterproof mascara and watermelon chapstick as makeup, and put my hair in a high messy ponytail and then grabbing a pair of shades.

I hear the door bell ring. Just in time. The door bell rang again. And then again. And then again five times in a row.

"Damn chill. I'm coming. Didn't know you were that eager to meet me." I say to my self. Okay I'm crazy. It's confirmed. I talked to my self twice today.

I walk downstairs and open the door. "OH MY HONEY. I MISSED YOU SO MUCH, CUPCAKE!" A guy pulled me into a bear hug while fake crying.

Okayyyy.

"I've never met you before. Who the hell are you?" I push him away.

"Your not Cupcake." He stated.

"No shit, Sherlock.'' I rolled my eyes.

"Move Emmet. Hi, I'm Rachel. This dumbass is Emmet. We are friends with benefits," She points to the brown haired dude who just hugged me. My eyes widened.

"Good to know." I chuckle awkwardly. Nice. So smooth.

"I'm just playing with you. I'm his cousin." She laughs.

There are two more boys, other than Brown Hair aka Emmet and another girl who was busy on her phone. I look back at the two guys behind Brown Hair.

"Hi, I'm Mason." The guy with bright blue eyes and blonde hair said. I waved at him. The other guy with light green eyes and brown hair just looks at me. Well hi, nice to meet you too.

"I'm Lizzie," the girl how was busy texting looks up and half smiles.

"Riley. Come in. Chase is coming down in a few."

"MY FIRST LOVE BROKE MY HEART FOR THE FIRST TIME AND I WAS LIKE BABY BABY BABY OH. I THOUGHT THAT YOU'D ALW-" Someone, Chase, started singing as he ran down.

"CUPCAKE!" Brown Hair screamed and ran to give him a bear hug.

"Is he always like this?" I asked Rachel.

She chuckled, "Yeah. They are so damn alike."

"Guys, let's go now. I wanna go to the pool already." The guy who had green eyes said.

"Breaking news, Green Eyes can talk." I mumbled. Lucky me, it got quite right when I said that so my mumbling wasn't that quite.

They all burst out laughing. Even Green Eyes. This is so embarrassing. Now he knows that I have a nickname for him."Okay, okay. Let's go."