Chapter 5

A few weeks later we started practicing for our school musical, 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show'.

I had never seen it, so when i discovered some of the content in it, i was pretty shocked!

I had a small part, Finn and Quinn had major parts, and Sam was Rocky. This meant he had to act in tight gold shorts!

Ms Pilsbury was organising it with Mr Shue, and her boyfriend, Carl,  had a part too.

I don't think Mr Shue liked him.

The first song we practiced, Santana was going to sing it.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Santana: 'Michael Rennie was ill the day the earth still, but he told us where we stand. And Flash Gordon was there in silver underwear Claude Rains was the invisible man. Then something went wrong for Fay Ray and King Kong, they got caught in a celluloid jam. Then at a deadly pace it came from outer space, and this is how the message ran. Science Fiction, Double feature. Oh Oh Oh Oh. To the late night, Double feature, Picture, Show.'

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

 It all started about three weeks ago. The first song we practiced was 'Dammit Janet'. It was a duet with Finn and Quinn.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Finn: 'Hey Janet.

Quinn: Yes Brad?

Finn: I've got something to say.

Quinn: Uh-huh?

Finn: I really love the skillful way you beat the other girls to the bride's bouquet.

Quinn: Oh, oh Brad.

Finn: The river was deep but i swam it.

Us: Janet.

Finn: he future is ours so let's plan it.

Us: Janet.

Finn: So please don't tell me to can it.

Us: Janet.

Finn:  I've got one to say and that's dammit Janet, i love you.

Finn: The road was long but i ran it.

Us: Janet.

Finn: There's a fire in my heart and you fan it.

Us: Janet.

Finn: If there's one fool for then i am it.

Us: Janet.

Finn: I've got one thing to say and that's dammit Janet, i love you. Here's a ring to prove that i'm no joker. There's three ways that love can grow.  That's good, bad or mediocre. Oh J-A-N-E-T, i love you so.

Quinn: Oh it's nicer than Betty Monroe had.

Us: Oh Brad.