"It'll be fun." Michael said and I nodded. "Now it's my duty to make this the concert where I don't fuck up."

"I'm sure you'll do just fine, if not, them amazing." I told him and he shrugged. "I've noticed something about you."

"What?"

"You always doubt yourself outloud. Like it seems to be a habit for you to say that you constantly mess up or that you're going to do something wrong. It's like you're used to saying that in front of people." I said and he shrugged.

"I mean, you're not wrong." He said and I nodded. "I say it a lot. Normally people just agree, and take it as a joke."

"If you said it a lot then I don't think they should keep taking it as a joke." I said and shrugged. "Just saying, you know? I wouldn't."

"Yeah... Hey, want something to drink?" He asked and I nodded. I stood up and he laughed. "I meant that I'll get it for you."

"No, it's alright. My arms and legs work, I can do it." I said and he nodded as he crossed his arms.

We went downstairs and he began to make coffee. "Want some?" He asked and I nodded.

"Coffee will really help, thanks." I said and he just nodded. "I live off of coffee."

"Same. Some people do cocaine. Some people smoke cigarettes. I drink coffee." He said and I nodded.

"I don't smoke often. Sometimes I do, but only when things get really frustrating." I said and he looked at me. "Never mentioned it?"

"No." He said and I smiled smally. "Calum smokes, quite often actually. Normally whenever he gets the chance to be alone he'll pull one out, sometimes talk to the crew whilst they have one aswell."

We stepped out of the kitchen so we could wait for the coffee and I actually squealed when I ran into someone, a cold liquid pouring down my shirt. "Woah there, watch out."

I gasped and backed away, my white t-shirt soaked through. "I'm so sorry Ash." I said and Michael pulled me away before Ashton could say anything. "You'd think now that I have contacts on, I could see better."

"You can borrow one of my shirts." Michael said and I nodded as he took me up to his room. He opened a drawer and then handed me a faded black tee. "I don't have bras, sorry about that."

"I um," I picked the Victoria Secret bag up and he rose his pierced eyebrow. "Yeah." I said and he laughed.

"Alright, go ahead and change." He said and I nodded. I went to the bathroom and quickly took my shirt off, unclasping the bra I had on cause it was also soaked.

I changed into the new bra I just got today, and then pulled the t-shirt Michael gave me on. On the front it read 'AC/DC' in red lettering, some designs around it in grey.

I took my wet clothes and Michael said that if I wanted to put them in the drier, I could, so I did just that.

"I'm sorry about Ashton. I don't know why he did that." He told me as he shook his head. "He's such a dick."

"What? I bumped into him, what do you-"

"You didn't see?" He asked me and I furrowed my eyebrows together in confusion. "You didn't see what he did?"

"No, cause if I did, I wouldn't have ran into him." I said and he shook his head. "What did he do?"

"He bumped into you." He told me and I just looked at him. "Kinda don't wanna explain it, but I'm sorry." He said and I shook my head.