Chapter 5

yes I'm aware that there are no capitols.

-

Kenma's POV

we lied in bed for hours. all that could be heard was our gentle breathing. my head was placed on top of kuroo's stomach. he was softly messing with my hair. we didn't mind the quietness. just being together was enough. he started humming a tune that sounded familiar to me but i didn't pay much attention.

when i awoke, it was just me in the bed. i looked around to see where kuroo was. there was a sticky note left on the bedside table.
i went to get some breakfast for us, i'll be back soon.

it was so sweet of him to do that. i got out of the bed and walked down the stairs. luckily no one else was home. i could smell the sweet scent of pancakes and syrup. i walked towards the kitchen to find a half naked kuroo. he hadn't noticed me yet so i decided to scare him.  i quietly go up behind him and get on my toes. i softly breathe on his neck.
next thing i know, there is pancake batter everywhere.

"kenma!" he yelped. he looked at me and started blushing. i looked down at myself. i was just wearing boxers. oops.
"kuroo you perv.." he smirked and got so close to my face i couldn't see anything but him.
"you have batter on your face," he said and before i could wipe it off he licked my cheek. i could feel my face heat up. "what's the matter kitten?" he giggled and went back to making pancakes.  i hadn't realized i was holding my breath until i almost passed out.
"they're almost done, go sit down." he said grabbing some plates. on the side he had over 20 pancakes stacked on top of each other. "how many did you make? there's only two of us," kuroo made his way over with 2 pancakes and sat down next to me.
"thank you," i said to him.
"my pleasure."
we sat in silence for awhile while eating our food. every once in a while i would catch kuroo staring at me. "what?"
"i just want to admire perfection, that's all," he said and went back to eating. i could feel my face turn red. he was such an idiot, but the good kind. "do you want to do anything today?"
i thought for a moment. i really just wanted to stay home with him.
"can we watch movies?"
"anything for you" he said with a giant smile on his face. we got up and grabbed blankets and pillows. kuroo also made some hot chocolate for us. he didn't have very many movies so i picked out The Fault in Our Stars. we cuddled up on the couch and drank our hot chocolate. kuroo started playing with my hair. it felt so nice and calming. i started to drift off. the last thing i heard was "goodnight."

i woke up to kuroo kissing me all over my body.  i didn't want him to stop so i just stayed still. he was still messing with my hair. he started kissing my neck. "kenma~" he said against my skin. i smiled and turned toward him. "hi" i said and yawned. he took that opportunity to kiss me. "good evening."
"what time is it?"
"a little after 5" he said checking his phone.
"oh, sorry" i didn't realize how tired i was.
"don't be sorry, you're adorable when you sleep." i blushed and cuddled closer to him.
"i love you" he said in my ear.
"i love you too, kuroo."

------
I AM SO SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING. I DIDNT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE IT SO I WROTE A CUTE CHAPTER AND MY FRIENDS HAVE BEEN SCREAMING AT ME TO UPDATE SO HERE YOU GO IM GOING TO TRY TO UPDATE AND I REALLY MEAN IT THIS TIME.  OKAY SORRY IF ITS A BAD CHAPTER BYE I LOVE YOU ALL THANK YOU FOR THE READS ON THIS GARBAGE