The Bad Boy Stole My Bra - One Shot

"Dad!" I yelled bursting through the front door.

"What is it sweetie?" he asked, his voice filled with enthusiasm.

"I need some advice," I responded.

"With?" 

"Uhh..," I blushed then looked down at my feet, "A new guy moved in a few doors down." I know it sounds odd that I would ask my dad, Alec for advice about this kind of thing but he has a lot of experience. According to what mom says, in high school girls drooled over him. 

"So what about this new guy?" dad asked wriggling his eyebrows.

"DAD!" I shouted, hitting him hard on the shoulder. "I don't even know this guy," I paused, "That's why I need your help."

After thinking for a few moments his face lit up. This can't be good.

Grinning wildly he said, "I know exactly what you need to do."

"Tell me!" I shouted at him eagerly. 

"All you have to do is steal something of his, you know, from his bedroom."

"WHAT!?" I stared at him. He can't be serious.

"No, I'm serious." he said. Yup, he's being serious alright.

"That would make me a thief!"

"Not if you give it back," he said teasingly.

I sat there for a moment taking in what he was telling me.

"I guess so, but how would I manage to get into his room?" I asked him.

"The house is one story, all you have to do is find the window to his bedroom and crawl in." he said with ease.

While thinking of other ways to get the new guy to notice me, I realized that this one sounded the most full proof to work.

"Thanks dad." I said embracing him in a hug.

"No problem," he said a slight grin tugging at his cheek.

______________________________

I looked at my watch which read 1:30. I could only hope that this guy was asleep.

  Peeking into his room, all I saw was a dresser and stacks of boxes waiting to be unpacked.

Wait! Dad never mentioned what I was supposed to steal.

Oh crap. Oh crap. Oh crap.

Right then I  realized that this plan would only be beneficial if I grabbed something that he needed. Once again, my eyes locked onto his dresser.

Ever so quietly I climbed over the window and fell into his room creating a loud "thud" noise. I froze in my tracks when I saw movement from under the covers. Luckily, he was still sound asleep.

With every step towards the dresser, my heart rate increased until it felt as if it were going to burst out of my chest. 

Finally, I made it! I slipped the drawer open which revealed one thing. 

Boxers.

There were so many to choose from. I scanned the drawer, blue, black, red, green, superman...wait superman? As I grabbed the superman boxers a slight giggle escaped my lips.

Oh shi-my thoughts were interrupted when I felt somebody grab me by the waist. 

I let out a high pitched scream causing him too scream as well. 

"What are you doing in my room? Who are you?" the guy questioned, looking at me in complete confusion. 

"Ummm...I can explain"

His eyes drifted to what was in my hand. "What are you doing with my boxers?" 

Before things could get any worse, I pulled myself from his grasp and clambered out the window, superman boxers still in hand. I wasn't going to let my dad down. As fast as my feet could carry me, I ran all the way to my house, only stopping once to sneak a peak back at my half asleep (yet extremely hot) future boyfriend.

Surprisingly, he didn't come after me. He just stood there dumbfounded not knowing what to do. How could I blame him? If a guy stole my bra I'd probably feel the same way.

______________________________

"Dad, I did it!" I exclaimed, waving the superman boxers high in the air.

"That's my girl," my dad said, a smile creeping across his face.  He put his hand out for a high five, which I gladly returned.

"Well now what do I do?" I asked nervously. 

"You wait."

"What do you mean I wait?" I looked at him desperate for answers.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"That'ts your cue!" he said motioning downstairs. "Now go get your man!"

"WHAT? DAD NO!" I squeaked.

Knock. Knock. Knock.

"Ugghh fine," I said glaring at my dad who was sprawled out on the bed laughing, looking like something which resembled a dying horse. 

I ran downstairs and opened the door slowly. Right there, standing in front of me was none other then the Greek god I encountered a few minutes earlier. 

_____________________________

Thanks for reading ! :))