Ch.2 Brother's beer

Ok so I can not decide which girl I want izzy to look like since they are all pretty. So you get to choose, which one personally for u while ur reading, u want to pretend to be izzy. Personally I can't decide but that doesn't matter. Btws I know I said izzy was suppose to be like me, basically. That's why I decided to put my picture in there as well it's up to u to figure out which one I am and which one you want to be izzy. Hope yall enjoy chapter two!

Ch. 2 Brothers beer
Still Isabella's POV

Once we had gotten to the condo I obviously had to admired it and it's beautiful view and it's beautiful fridge size.

"Let's go to the beach" I said.
A surprising voice interrupted me. "Ok Bella fine but you have to give me a piggy back ride." "MASON!" I squealed as ran and jumped into to him giving him a big hug. Mason is my 21 year old brother and the only one that calls me Bella. He looks just like me but boy version. You know how most of the time boys have really long lashes. Well for some reason I got them too. I think that's the main reason we look alike. "Alright Bella hurry up and get your suit on." Mason said. "Umm you can't rush perfection" I said as I did a b*tch flip with my hair.

I ran to my room. I chose my least favorite but still cute bathing suit. It's a baby blue bikini with scalloped edges all around. The bikini top comes together in the middle to make a bow.

It's so cute and simple, the opposite of me

It's so cute and simple, the opposite of me. I put on my cream crochet romper as a cover up with my tan sandals.

I left my hair it's French braid pig tails which for reason looked really good on me

I left my hair it's French braid pig tails which for reason looked really good on me. I didn't take off my makeup because I never get pimples or anything from it. not that I use much but I looked a lot better with the makeup on. I finished getting dressed and I grabbed all the stuff I wanted for the beach (a lot of stuff).

"Come on Bella I waiting for my piggy back ride." Mason yelled across the gigantic condo. "I'm coming, I'm coming" I paused. "Are mom and dad coming with us?" I asked. Mason responded, " there gonna come down a little later so your stuck with me sis." "Yay" I said pretending to be nervous then laughed at myself mason laughing with me. And with that we left the condo.

We walked downstairs to find out that mom and dad rented us a golf cart to have fun with. "Yes!" mason squealed,"now I have transportation to take while I'm search for my beach b*tch." I laughed and responded. "am I not enough for you." We shared laughs. Mason then drove the golf cart to our beach chairs.

Mason brought his big boom box my dad made for him that was also an ice chest. Mason and I were jamming out to the music and the people around us that we're probably around our age started to join in. Eventually we got tired and decided to do something else. "Let's build a sandcastle" I said eagerly. "Bella, your so childish." Mason said. "Fine I'll do it by myself." I did another b*tch flip with my hair.

"Hey do u want something from the ice chest?" He asked a little later. "Stop trying to distract me, I need full concentration." I said making myself and mason laugh as mason walked to the ice chest a ways away.

Mason's POV

I started walking towards the ice a ways away still giggling to myself because of Bella. God I haven't been this giggly since my last girlfriend Juliana. We broke up but it was a mutual thing. God I wish I had a gf. I just want somebody to love honestly, that isn't in my family. Thoughts like these keep flowing through my mind as I grab my beer, open it, and started my way back to bella.

Just then a volleyball hit my arm knocking my beer bottle out my hand. What the heck I scream whispered to myself. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry" a voice said. I turned my head quickly in the direction And suddenly there it was right In front of me.

Hope yall liked this chapter we are still in the intro so bare with me Cameron should be coming in next chapter. Hopefully I don't have any grammatical errors in this chapter I apologize if I do. So I'm gonna post pretty much when ever I feel like it but it should be at least once every 2 weeks, *at least*. If yall have any ideas for next few chapters in the future comment them and I may use it and shout you out. ***LUV YALL LOTZ**

Thanx for reading
~Ashlyn ❤️