Chapter 1 : Hope Mikealson

My names is Hope Mikealson and I'm a normal teenage girl

My names is Hope Mikealson and I'm a normal teenage girl. Well except for being a hybrid, my parents both hybrids, and I come from the line of the original vampires.

Today is my 19th birthday. Of course my father throws a huge party for me with half the people I don't know and half the people I don't like. There's only a few I can tolerate. And there's one of them.

"Samantha hey!" I said walking towards a blonde girl.

"Hey! Happy birthday!" She said

"How's the party?"

"Huge and fun, but you know what would make it more fun? Champagne."

"That's exactly what I need".

We walkover to a waiter and he hands is two drinks. I took a sip and already feel better.

"You better not drink to much of that" I hear my dad say.

"Of course not." I gave him a huge hug that seemed like it lasted 20 years when I finally pulled away.

"How is your party?" He asked

"Amazing dad thank you!"

"It's no problem honey. I'll let you go back with your friends."

"Ok dad love you."

"Love you too."

I turn around to see Samantha gone with my glass of champagne she was holding. Great! I see a waiter and start walking to him when a couple walk up to me to tell me happy birthday. I didn't even know them. When they were done I finally made it to a waiter.

"Happy birthday!" A mans voice said. I turn around to see Liam standing there.

"Thank you Liam. " I say then drinking the rest of my champagne.

"Your thirty".

"Yes I am!" We just laughed. "Ok I better go! Gotta go talk to lots of guest."

I see uncle Kol holding in a laugh so I walk over to him.

"What you doing Kol?"

"Umm nothing" he said trying to hold in a laugh.

"Don't lie to me on my birthday."

"Fine." He says pointing to a 600 year old vampire. He's just walking when he slips on a piece of ice on the floor and then slips on another piece as he's trying to get up.

"Kol!" I said laughing.

"What he was being rude to me?" I just laughed.