30

Lindsay's POV

"So, how is you being nice to Ryan thing been?" Connor asked.

"Not good at all...I don't know how to be nice!" I groaned.

"Just forget what ever happened, happened! Easy as pie!" Connor said.

"Easy as pie for you to say! My mind doesn't work that way, those angry memories that happened never leave!" I sighed.

"Well good luck kid, hopefully things turn out well!" Connor smiled leaving the kitchen.

Yes I was still in here ever since Mason left.

"Thank you!" I muttered.

"Hey!" Ryan smiled walking in.

"Sup!" I popped the 'P'.

"So, I am a challenge to be nice to?" He smirked.

"Shut up brain attack!" I rolled my eyes.

"That wasn't really nice now was it?!"

"Just because you saved me nod shot Derek doesn't mean I still won't give you nicknames. You're gonna get treated like how I treat everyone else, so don't think I'm gonna be nicer to you!" I walked out of the kitchen to my room. I was right, either way I still see him as the same old Ryan Butler.

Zia's POV

"Anna?" I asked her as she was laying down Annabel in her crib.

"Yes sis?" She asked smiling up at me.

"Are you worried about anything happening to us and Connor and Mason?" I asked quietly.

"I do sometimes but try to think positive, why Zia?" She asked walking towards me.

"It's just we have a pretty dangerous job in this gang..." I trailed off. "I'm just worried about what would happen to any of the gang kids." I added.

"Yeah I do to I don't want anything to happen to any of us Zia. We're all a big family it seems I love each and everyone of us in this gang and to think to loose someone would hurt me so much." Anna whispered.

"I feel the same Anna were all so so close. I just worry a little to much though." I sighed running my fingers through my red hair.

"Try not to when you find yourself worrying distract yourself somehow there's houses of people we know." Anna chuckled. "Almost the whole neighborhood is the gang." She smiled hugging me.

"Thanks sis." I whispered hugging her back.
------

UPDATE!!!!

Sorry I haven't updated!! Ahh!!!! I just got Internet back and got out of the hospital so..yeah. Super sorry!!!