A week after Comic Con

Emily's POV
This week was smooth. Comic Con ended and it was one of the best weekends of my life. Stephen was coming by my trailer in ten minutes and I'm just waiting for him, I was going through my phone and I opened the camera roll and found all the awesome pictures we took together, with David or Willa, Paul and Echo, especially the ones with John. One of my favorites is the one we took at some Photoshoot at the event, I can't remember the name of the magazine it was for but it was one of the Photoshoots I had. They took a photo with David and Stephen carrying me, we do that a lot. It's a good feeling when you're close to your cast. I love what I do and the people I do it with.

Stephen's POV
This past week was great. Things with Em were going super easy and simply perfect. Comic Con was so much fun and sleeping in the same room with Emily was a big plus. We're both on set shooting a scene where we have to have a discussion about being the mayor and those consequences. In a little bit I'm going to her trailer to "rehearse lines"...
I just had coffee with David and was ready to meet her in her trailer.
I knocked on her door.
"Come in."
I closed the door and she jumped from her couch right to me, I caught her and gave her a big kiss, a very slow and passionate kiss.
"Good morning, I missed you." - I kissed her again, this time faster and teasingly.
"Missed you too, so much."
"I just had coffee with David, what were you doing?"
"I was enjoying looking through my photo album when I found the pictures we took together in that Photoshoot last week at SDCC."
"Those are so cool, we had a really nice time shooting those remember?"
"Of course, it was great shoot, I like the ones where you and David pick me up."
"Picking you up is one my favorite things to do. You're so light and skinny and perfect, I love it and I love you!"
"Look at you! You're in a good mood! I love it!"
"When I look at you I don't know it's like I'm consumed with happiness and I just can't help but smile."
"I love you."

I hugged her tightly so I could feel her whole body close to mine. And I whispered, "I don't ever, EVER want you to go, promise me you won't leave me."
"Not a chance, I love you too much to ever leave your side."
We just stayed there in each others arms, in the warmth of our love. We closed our eyes and just enjoyed the closeness...