LWS//9

I woke up feeling a hand snaked around my waist and the warmth of a body next to me. I open my eyes and see Simon sleeping. I examine his face, which looked peaceful and cute. I don't want to leave but I wanted to ask josh a question. I began getting up slowly so I wouldn't wake him.

"Stay" I hear Simon say in his morning voice. He pulls me back down. "Simon. I need to get up" "Why" he moaned holding me closer. "I just do" I say. He wines and complains until he let's me up. I go to joshes room and see him in his chair editing a video.

"Josh" I say while opening the door. "Oh hey Hannah!" He says Turing towards me. "Um, can we like go to a coffee shop or somthing? I need to talk to you." "Yeah sure just let me get ready"

I go to my room and get ready putting my makeup on then heading downstairs. "Ready?" He says opening the door. I walk out as he closes the door behind him.

~Skip car ride~
We go inside and order hot chocolate.
"What is it you need to talk about?" Josh says looking concerned.
"Well.. My other parents weren't the only thing that happened to me after my biological ones died.." I took a deep breath before continuing as josh sipping the got chocolate that was just placed on the table. "Well.. I had a boy friend also.. My parents found out about him and kicked me out of the house so I lived with him.. T-then he got mad one day. He started to yell at me hitting me and throwing things at me." I lift up my shirt so the scar on my side was showing. "Oh my god.." Josh mumbled. "He threw a knife at me.. It barley hit me.. I didn't know what to do so I ran. Later that day my mother from the orphanage was looking at me as I was in the hospital. I have no idea how I got there or who took me there.. I was scared.. I didn't know what to do.." By now I was crying and josh was stroking my arm. "Hannah.. I'm so sorry.." Josh said in a brotherly voice. " let's go home" He said standing up.

~Josh's POV~
We got into the car Hannah was being very silent. I looked over at her to see her asleep. She has been through so much..

I pulled into the drive way of the house. I pick her up bridle style. I carry her up the stairs and tuck her into bed. Even though she just woke up she had worn herself out trying to tell the story through her tears.

I go to Simons room to see him editing a video. "Hey" I said. He must if not seen me chase he jumped a little. "Um.. Remember when you found that girl on the street and you took her to the hospital?" I asked my voiced trailed off. "Yeah.." He said as he concentrated on me more. "Well.. That was Hannah.." I said. His faced was shock. "Oh my god." He mumbled. "I was so worried about her.. I didn't even know who she was. But I couldn't leave her at the hospital until I knew she was alright. I knew she look familiar when I saw her in front of the orphanage. I couldn't let her be like that." By now he was pacing around the room with his hands on his head. "It was all because of her ex.." I say as I sat down. "I need to fix her. I will make her life better. I need to. " "Simon. Everyone is making her life better. Even you" "What if she is scared of me?" "What makes you think that?" "Because I like her josh!" He said raising his voice. "Simon. We all know you love her" I got up and walked out.

A lot just happened. He just needs to wrap his head around it. So do I.
~~~~

Living With Sidemen//Miniminter FFOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara