Chapter one

Kayleigh's point of view;

I walked down in the Arena. It was really big, but I had been here before. I looked on my watch; 2 PM, the show was going to start at 8 PM.... So there were 6 hours left. They had open Wi-Fi, thanks god.

I was sitting on Twitter when I heard someone talking, he was talking very loud. "What am I doing here I don't even like them?" he screamed in a Scottish accent and walked away from the person he was talking to. He was walking to my seat, I was a little bit scared because he looked really weird. "So..." He said "You like One Direction" no, I didn't like them I was sitting here for my sister "nah, I'm sitting here for my sister actually" he looked at me "oh, to which concerts do you go usually?" "I'm more like a punk rock fan... So yeah" he smiled "me too!" I swear to god I heard an irish accent

"To which concerts do you go usually?" I asked him "I really like a band called Bon Jovi" "My dad likes them too! He has like all the CD's and stuff" he jumped up "Do you wanna see my collection?" "But,I'm waiting here..." "I... I... uh" "You what?" "Never mind" he sat back next to me... and I felt actually quite comfortable "Haha... maybe... no never mind" if he was mine age I'd go to his house and talk about music but he was not "What? beaut... just I uh" "It really sucks you're older..." "how old are you if I can ask?" and again I heard an Irish accent "hah I'm sixteen and... how many accents do you have because I heard -" "Oh god, I give up, punk rockers are way too smart" "what?" "come with me... and no I'm not going to rape you" "I didn't thought that" I poked in his back, I felt so comfortable... Way too comfortable. he poked me back "I'm only two years older..." I followed him "But?" He couldn't be two years older... He couldn't. He walked really fast "Who are you?" I walked really quickly because I didn't wanted to lose him. "Who are you?" did I repeat, louder now. I almost ran after him. Then he stopped out of nowhere "What, who are you? Please, look at me?" He looked at me and smiled "Come with me" he opened the door and walked in I followed him and saw the guy from the poster of my sister. "Hey, you stand on the poster from my sister" the boy laughed and looked at me "I'm Liam Payne, nice to meet you" he stood up and shook my hand "Nice to meet you too, Liam!" the nice Scottish men laughed, I looked at him "What's your name by the way?" Did I ask him, he laughed "Niall, yours?" "Kayleigh" Wait... "Wait,Niall as in...no" he laughed even harder now "Niall as in Niall from-" he took his hair, it seemed it was a wig, off and smiled. gently he took his large nose off and the rest of the fake things on his head "Niall as in-" "Niall as in Niall Horan" I smiled "Thanks god, you're not forty, I liked your music taste" I sighed. "Can I get a hug now?" I laughed and he opened his arms, I hugged him and felt his warmth. "Niall... I have to go, I waited so long for good places for my little sister and now they are-" He started laughing "There's nothing funny about that" Liam laughed too "Kayleigh... you didn't introduce yourself to me but" "I'm Kayleigh" did I say fast, Liam laughed "Kayleigh, as you might know, we're in One Direction and your sister comes for our performance... If we'd say, that your sister gets to meet us, would you stay with Niall for a few more hours?" I started tearing-up, what was wrong with me? "Thank you" I couldn't even get that good out of my mouth, I ran to Liam and hugged him "Thank you, I know what it means to-" he pulled me off and hold my shoulders in his hands, so I stopped shaking "Shh, it's okay" he looked at me "But I'm not the person you should thank" we looked at Niall and he was smiling, Liam wouldn't let me go for a few seconds "and now, have fun" he smiled and when he let me go I ran to Niall and wrapped my arm around him and he did the same to me "Let's go, honey" he took my hand and we ran through the stadium and ran and ran.

"Niall, it's time" someone screamed to Niall as we were sitting on the stage "What does that mean?" I asked him "it means that we have three hours left for we go on stage and the fans are coming here in a few minutes" I looked at my watch and whispered "I'm not letting you go,Niall" He stood up and took my hand "we have some time backstage" he said and he smiled to me.