chapter three

Kayleigh's point of view;

"What do you want us to be?" Niall's voice echoed through my ears "What do you want us to be?" what did I want us to be? What did I want? "Are you okay?" Niall grabbed my arm "Kayleigh?" I was shaking, no I was not, I lost the total controle of my body "Kayleigh?" I saw Niall's clear blue eyes, they looked at me. "sweetheart?" . My sight disappeared "Niall" I screamed but my throat didn't make a single noise, I tried again "Niall" but only a weird noise escaped . I grabbed his arm but I fell, I didn't saw something, I couldn't say something but I could hear Niall "Baby, Don't give up, please" I could hear a little sniff "I love you..." I couldn't hear something and then everything disappeared. I'm going to die I thought.

Niall's point of view;

She is gone. She is gone. SHE IS GONE. "Kayleigh" I screamed her name but she was gone. I shook her gently. I lifted her up "Baby, hold on" she was gone. What did I do wrong? I opened the door of the dressing room. Zayn and Liam looked at me and my 'gone' friend, girlfriend, friend... "Niall what are you doing? what did you do to her?" Zayn joked, I couldn't help it but I became mad "She is gone, gone just gone" I looked at her. I let her lay on the couch which stood in our dressing room. "Niall chill the hell out, you just -" "She is gone Zayn! gone!" I screamed "This is no joke she is gone" I felt my eyes becoming wet, I did love this girl. "Liam, could you please -" "I'm on my way" Liam said and he walked out of the room. A few minutes later he came back with some guys who seemed like kind of doctors. "We have 2 hours, Niall" Liam said, I was focusing on Kayleigh not on him "Until what?" "Untill our preformance" I turned around "My gir... my friend is almost dying and you're thinking about-" Liam looked at me and said, louder this time "We saved some lifes of those people there!" "But Kayleigh?" "I don't -" "Don't say you don't care, because you have to, that girl is my life" "I understand" "You don't" the doctors were watching if there was something wrong with my girl, I mean the girl "Is she okay? Is she still alive?" there were so many question I could ask the people in the white long coats "She's still alive... but she's unconscious" "Does she have to go to the hospital?" "Yes" one of the men awnserd "I'm going with her" "No you don't Niall, you have to choice your fans before everything, this is the life you choose" Liam said "No, I can't let her go, her sister, I Kayleigh wake up please" "Niall, she's not gone wake up" Zayn, shut the fuck off, I thought. "Darling" "We have to take her to the hospital" the man said "I'm going with her" I felt tears flow down my cheeks "You don't" Liam said. He grabbed my arm, I shook him away "I'm going" this time I felt Zayn, he was stronger as Liam and I couldn't shake him away. "KAYLEIGH" the doctors took her away.I wanted to run after her but I couldn't. I fell down. "Zayn, we're going to leave him alone" they walked away. Kayleigh. the tears were flewing. After one hour, what felt like a few minutes, someone came in "Niall" I looked up and saw my dad. I stood up and ran to him. "Hey, what's going on?" "She's gone, dad" "Niall, I know, and it might sounds hard, but you have to go onstage tonight" "I know dad, I know"

after an hour I was ready to go onstage, psysical.

All those busy people were rushing even more, for my idea. "Niall" "Niall" "Niall" I heard my name thousand times. I was done "NO!" everyone looked at me. three girls came up to me and touched me "Leave me alone, You all" "Niall?" I saw a girl looking at me from behind, she looked like Kayleigh, I trusted her without a reason,I walked up to her. "Niall?" she said again "Yea" I awnsered "Where's Kayleigh?" I began tearing up "Niall, where's she?" "She's gone..." "Gone?" "Gone" "As in dead?" the girl looked at me with big eyes "I don't know, I don't know how long she'll be gone, If she ever wakes up..."

-

So yea, here we are, I finished writing another chapter and it was fun! I have totally no idea if I have to make the chapters longer... I could make the next chapter longer if you want to! Please give it votes and share this story if you think it's worth it!

Much love, Kayleigh