Chapter 27: Battle Arc VII "Stealing Magics"

In a certain room, Ernest stood up from his sit which frighten the Alain while Philip mentally feared their boss. He was emitting dark aura, due to his wrath to the people who dare to take him down.

"It looks like I have to do the cleaning personally now." Ernest said in deadly tone as he stares at the screen in front of him.

All his elite are defeated, even the two strongest who had joined in their own free will, Levin and Ulysses.

"Alain" He called which made him chill, "Y-yes sir?"

"Activate our weapon." He ordered.

"Yes Sir!" Alain went to the device and start doing what he was ordered to do.

Ernest began to laugh madly, surely they all had expected to have a secret weapon within their base which is why he could see some magician are on standby outside but there is one thing they all didn't know. That is the secret weapon is different that they had expected.

In Yua and Minerva's place, they found a room which was full of files. Yua began to read them, same for Minerva.

"This room seems to be about their research in this organization." Minerva commented as she read the file she was holding. Yua nodded in agreement, "Not only that but also the people they had chosen to target. You are one of the lists Minerva."

Now that surprise Minerva as she decide to approach her and see the list of people whom they plan to abduct. Indeed, her name is in it. They also saw Wendy's name, Gray, Rogue and many others she do not recognize, Yua recognize almost of them but never voiced it out. In the priority list, they saw the people they had met and fought against. Natsu is one of those priority lists.

"What is this priority lists means?" Minerva wondered.

Yua answered, "The people who are good enough for the invasion of kingdom of course. They might have chosen Natsu due to his destructive type magic which would be useful so they wanted him." She explained before turning to the other lists, "As for the list here which your name are on, you all will be targeted after the invasion. Ernest will use the chaos to take you away."

Minerve glared, "That bastard."

"Can I see those lists?" Both girls turned around to see Doranbolt appeared behind them. Yua could only ask in monotone, "You being here would mean the Magic Council had finally decided to make a move."

Doranbolt nodded, "They are now overpowering the people here."

Both nodded in response. Yua gave the lists to Doranbolt before turning to other files.

Doranbolt saw the lists before turning to Yua, "Did you found Natsu?" Yua nodded as she looked into a file book she had found in the shelves, "He's fine now and soon enough they would be here. I think they are still debating whenever they would take Natsu with them or not. I do have no problem with that."

Dorabolt studied her, she is clearly mysterious. He actually tried to find something about her but no luck. Minerva was now busy looking at the other files when she heard him ask.

"Yua just who are you?" Yua didn't even turned to him as she study the material she had found but still asked, "Clarify your question because if you ask that, I'll answer. I'm Yua."

Doranbolt glared, "Where did you come from? Why are you here?"

Yua was reading the material before responding, not facing him at all. "Nowhere, I'm here because I want to stop their plan that could endanger us in near future."