Chapter 15: Fight Rogue!

In the dark alley in Fiore, Yua landed down from her long jump. Lily carrying Gajeel as he fly also landed down where she is. A second after that, Laxus arrived, sweating a bit but still fine. Yua can't help but smirk, seeing they able to keep up all the way here.

Laxus gave a sigh before speaking, "So, tell us what you had found Yua."

"Heh right on the business huh, not like I don't like it." Yua said before turning around to face them. "You want to learn everything correct?"

Both nodded as an answer.

"As much as I wanted to, all the information I have are still not complete."

"It's fine, as long we have a lead and... we have the magic council on our side." Gajeel said with a smirk.

That made Yua realized something about them, "Now that I remember you with a small girl name Levy Mcgarden are previous members and the person name Doranbolt still a member correct? The magic council is still unstable so the ten saint wizards are the ones taking care of them. Heh, not bad."

Lily can't help but narrowed his eyes upon her. She's just too different that what he had imagined about her.

"In any case, tell us what you had found Yua." Lily said.

Yua crossed her arms, "Not when you tell me the things you found on your side. That way I will just add things up for you."

Lily turned to Gajeel. Gajeel was looking down, thinking the decision carefully before he faced Laxus. Sensing the unsaid words, Laxus nodded as if giving permission to tell it. Gajeel nod back then faced Yua.

"Our side didn't get much information so don't expect much from it." Gajeel said. Yua gave a small sigh, "Not like I'm expecting anything." She murmured but both Dragon Slayers heard her.

Gajeel cleared his throat before speaking, "I will now tell you the information we had gather in this moment. We got this to those civilians who took the hidden quest to capture Salamander from us." Yua nodded, taking the information carefully. "As you had said to Rogue and Sting, who ever these people trying to take Salamander are not giving up on taking him away again, making a hidden quest to civilians that both Magic Guilds and Magic Council aren't aware of it."

"How many civilians you had caught?" Yua asked. Lily answered, "Around Twelve. The magic councils are taking care of them thanks to him."

Yua nodded, "Twelve huh, I expect to be around five so I guess not. So, what did you find from them?"

"They were contacting someone which was the head of this hidden mission. We tried contacting them too but always bad luck, as if this person already knew it wasn't them who are taking the call. We also tried forcing them to call but nothing."

"Someone is spying on you then." Yua concluded. Laxus nodded, "We knew that but until now we don't know who it was. In this moment, Mira was observing every member of our guild to see who was the enemy within them."

"Under the Guild Master's order?" Yua questioned. Gajeel answered, "Yeah."

"Good to know." Yua sigh to this, "Any other information you got?"

"Nothing other than that unfortunately." Gajeel said. Yua gave a sigh, 'I told you so.'

"I found something on my lead." Everyone turn to Laxus who spoke. He continued, "Only small thought. It is something about Army or taking over of some sort."

They all think about what he had told them. Yua was the one who asked, "Where did you hear that?"

Laxus answered, "On my walk around, I heard a group of suspicious people discussing about the gathering of an army and taking over a certain place. They were wearing the same clothes you just killed."