Chapter 26: Battle Arc VI "Natsu's Will"

Start from the beginning

Natsu's eyes still show the disbelief, did she gone too much trouble to come here after hearing his being captured?

Laxus could only smirk, "What's wrong Natsu? Can't believe for her to be here?" Natsu turned to Laxus whom he just noticed. Now that he thought about it, there was Levy, Jellal and the person who he doesn't know.

'Who is he?' Natsu wonder as he stares at Cobra. He who can hear what he had thought sigh and introduced himself, "Cobra, don't tell me you truly forgot about me Salamander." Natsu could only blink and shook his head, not knowing who he is. The Poison Dragon Slayer frown, "You got to be kidding me."

"In any case, now that we had rescued Natsu safely, it's time for us to bring this place down." Yua said which everyone turned to her. She turned to their young Dragon Slayer, "Wendy please heal her burn." She's pointing at Yukino's burn leg.

"G-got it." Wendy immediately went to Yukino's side and began her healing magic.

Yua turned to the others, "Those who are tired should take a quick rest, who knows who would come here to attack us again."

"Are you sure resting is a good decision?" Jellal asked in serious tone to Yua. She could only nod, "The enemy will not make any move as long as they are sure it would work. With many of us here, the boss needs to be cautious to his decision if he doesn't want to lower more of his armies than he already had."

"About being captured?" Laxus asked. Yua answered, "Unlikely. Before joining the battle with that guy, I check few things and seeing no trap within this room, its fine."

They were really unsure but decide to trust her decision.

"Levy where's Freed and Minerva?" Erza asked. Levy answered, "They were still up fighting against the enemies. I don't know if they are doing well or not."

"Don't worry, I'm sure the Lady could take care of things so easily, right?" Sting said with a grin. Lector agreed, "Aye!"

"Rogue are you alright?" Frosh asked in worried. Rogue smiled, "I'm fine Frosh, thank you for looking after Natsu-san for us." Frosh smiled and nod.

Natsu was beginning to get worried about the coming future. "Natsu" He turned down to see Happy looking at him, "Don't worry okay, just be sure to rest because we are now here for you."

It seems the Exceed had saw through him. He smiled and nod, "Thanks Happy."

In a certain room, Ernest smashed his hand to his arm chair he is currently sitting.

"Not only they got that Fire Dragon Slayer but they also defeat Ulysses!" He growl in anger as he gripped his fist.

Philip could only watch his boss getting angry while the viscount was gulping in fear.

"T-the men are losing outside due to the Magic Council's interference. T-They will almost come in Sir." Alain informed in fear.

Ernest didn't care about that but what he is angry the most was that not only they got the Dragon Slayer he truly desire to obtain but also defeated the strongest of his army.

'That woman' He glared to Yua's image that was calm in deep thought. The battle against Ulysses, he doesn't know how she had done it but she is sure that she had made him entered to her trap without knowing. 'That woman... she needs to disappear and recreate the army ones again.'

In the place where they are, it seems Yua could sense the distress of her own enemies and smirk.

'For some reason I feel like I had succeed on making him target me.' She thought in victor before turning serious, 'Now to think what is the hidden sleeve is he trying to hide from us.'