[3] Don't Take All the Blame, We're All Swept

(H/c),(h/l) silky hair waved around (y/n) so graciously. Her gleaming (e/c) eyes glowed from the reflection of the chandelier lights as she opened the big iron carved doors which led to her one and only Queen.

Her Queen sat on her throne with a smile tugged on her lips. Smiling at the little girl she raised, (y/n), a short girl only about 5 centimeters taller than the Queen.

She stopped until she was only about a meter away and kneeled.

"Stand," the Queen commanded, as if she was a pet. So, (y/n) did.

"Come here," the Queen's smile wouldn't fade as her eyes was always set on her one and only pet.

Unlike the day they first met, (y/n) never despised her. She had somehow taken something so deep, so unexplainable, that she would never disobey her.

(Y/n) sat her knees in front of the ruin-carved throne hugging onto her Queen's waist, feeling all so tensed, so thirsty for her blood.

"Please..." (Y/n) pleaded, she couldn't stand it. She had to cover this side of her for a week when she was off for a mission. Now, she's here. So pleased to be with her Queen.

She didn't like this side of hers. She didn't like it. And she never did. Being so strong physically, but was mentally weak.

She blamed her biologically related parents who were unknown. The weight of grief pressed down on her so much as if gravity was only pulling her down.

"You could've just--" Before she could even finish her sentence (y/n) bit her neck. Sucking her sweet blood. Blood type O.

Her type of blood for a meal. Unlike other vampires, noble or not, (y/n) had the ability to tell its blood type.

As (y/n) sucked Krul's blood she squeezed her eyes so hard as she finally felt the sweet, embracing blood that she flinched the moment it touched her tongue.

(Y/n) didn't want to stop. But she had to. Her fangs finally departed from Krul's neck.

Krul's small fingers went through (y/n)'s (h/l) hair, stroke by stroke. (Y/n) purring like a cat being massaged by its owner as she felt Krul's soft fingers touch her scalp.

"K-krul..." She moaned out her name. "I-I... I miss you.."

Savouring her Queen's touch, her blood, her presence.

"My poor (y/n)... How lonely have you been?" Krul's neutral smile still remained on her small face. (Y/n) smiled softly as their eyes met. Tracing her soft fingers along (y/n)'s jawline, (y/n) rose her shoulders as the cool shivers went through her spine.

"My cute little—" Krul's sentence stopped as the iron doors opened.  (Y/n) was irritated by the fact her Queen completed her sentence. The caressing words she wanted to hear was just shut off by the one and only, Ferid Bathory.

(Y/n) narrowed her brows. Standing, and glaring at the man who walked along the red carpet. His red eyes staring at the short girl who stood by his way. His long, silver hair that was tied into a ponytail swayed and synchronised with his movements. He was tall indeed.

The Queen waited patiently for that man's report.

Ferid just gave a grin that obviously (Y/n) would want to tear off his face.

"I do not have any specific reports that you need to hear, but I do want to ask you very personal." He gave a vicious smile as he began, "What have you been doing with our poor, little (y/n)?"

Chills rushed up (y/n)'s spine.

"Excuse me?" The Queen questioned, sarcastically. Just what type of question is that? Especially to the Queen.

"You didn't know?" He grinned at (y/n). "This poor girl fought with her brother."

Krul glanced at (y/n), who was beside her, with a confused look. (Y/n) had her head down, ashamed.

"What's the meaning of this?" The Queen said, bluntly.

Ferid's  grin grew wider. He walked towards (y/n) holding her lowered chin up. "Your pet lost her sanity on the second week of our mission."  He said, as his gloved thumb caressed her lips.

Before he could even notice, Krul's leg made contact with his stomach. Sending him a few meters away.

(Y/n) dropped to her knees. Krul growled, giving Ferid her deadliest glare as if to threaten him.

"Never... dare to touch my property." Krul placed a hand under (y/n)'s chin and the other covered her eyes, caressing her features. The pink haired girl lowered her head and smelled the sweet fragrance from (y/n)'s hair.

"Not unless you want to die." Krul continued glaring. "Now, leave." She commanded.

Ferid stood up with his emotionless face and casually walked put of the room. Slowly, closing the door as the sound of his footsteps faded.

Krul sighed as she glanced back at (y/n). Realising her palm was filled with tears that (y/n) shed.

(Y/n) sobbed, trying so hard to hold it in. Remembering what she had done. To hurt her only friend.

"I'm sorry... Please, blame me for all the trouble. Do anything you like to me. I'm so sorry. Just blame me all you want!" She couldn't hold it. It just leaked. "Just blame me all you like..." Her voice was hoarse.

"Look at me, (y/n)." (Y/n) turned to face her Queen as she sniffed once more.

Holding (y/n)'s cheeks up, she gazed into her eyes with that soft smile she loved.

"You'll tell me all the details later, but for now... You'll need to relax." Krul gently caressed her soft cheeks. Placing her lips right on her forehead.

(Y/n)'s heartbeats sped up. Her blood boiled under her skin. What a beautiful sensation, (Y/n) thought.

Krul pulled back to look at those (e/c) eyes that shone. A little smile formed on Krul's lips.

"All you have to know is that I will never blame you for anything you've done.  All us gone through a lot. I won't blame you." Krul stared intensely into her eyes. To ensure she understands every word she jus said.

She gave a soft expression, indirectly telling her: everything's going to be okay.

Once again, Krul brought her face towards (y/n)'s, feeling each other's breath that brushed their lips. Closing each other's eyes, their lips met.

Wait... Why am I in love with this girl?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: IM BACK PEOPLE! I wasn't really active on Wattpad and I didn't have the time to update my books, and I'm truly sorry ;-;

School is on and I'm not sure if I'll be active often. But enjoy the chapter! ^^

Date published: 27th January 2017