[2] I'll Come and Get You I'm Always Ready To Fight

Yuichiro Hyakuya ran and ran and ran as far as he could with him shouting all his cries. Every time his feet met the ice white snow chills ran up his spine. His tears would immediately dry up in his cheeks. His feet were numb but he wouldn't stop running.

He regretted not saving his family. He shouldn't have ran.

He soon got out of the forest, the cool breeze hit his face, so cold that his face was numb. He stared at the scenery of his broken down town.

He dropped down onto his knees landing on the icy snow. The anger rushing into him.

Clenching his fists together, he felt the presence of three people approaching him. He glanced back, holding back his tears but his endless tears wouldn't stop.

A tall fine man with blackish blue hair, his black cloak covering all his body features. And two girls all at the man's shoulder height, as his body guards-- that's what Yuu thought.

"Good, he's here. Just as prophesied." The fine man walked towards him with his two lady body guards.

"The test subject from Hyakuya, the lab which destroyed Japan, has finally arrived." The man pulled down his hood, revealing such beautiful features, then grinned.

Yuu just stared at him. He wasn't exactly listening to all his words.

"Kid." The man addressed him.Yuu's tears escaping his eyes at a faster rate.

"We're going to use you to annihilate the vampires." Yuu caught his attention when he said that sentence. Annihilate the vampires. It repeated in Yuu's head.

The man stared at him with his neutral face as Yuu approached the man.

He suddenly opened his arms, the man wondering what's he going to do. Yuu hugged the man, leaning against his warm body as the man lost balanced from the sudden attack and fell back on the icy snow.

"Just what I want." Yuu said, his tears dripping down his cheeks. The man calmed down, hearing out on Yuu's words.

"As long as I get to wipe out the vampires."

~_~_~_~_~_~

Four years later, Yuichiro Hyakuya, the member of the Japanese Imperial Demon Army, wore his black on the outside and green under cloak. Underneath that cloak, was his official Demon Army uniform.

He had the vibe to eliminate all the vampires out of the planet he stood on. To avenge his family.

I'll come and get you vampires. I'm armed, and ready to fight. Repeated in his head as he walked on a damaged and abandoned road in Japan.

He pledged and sweat upon himself that he will eliminate all the vampires.

--------------------------

A/N: This chapter is kinda short, and I apologize for this. For your info, this few chapters that are posted doesn't really have lots of Krul scene but the next chapter I'll add lots of them :)

Date published: 6th June 2016

Expected date of next chapter: 14th June 2016