Chapter 1

A/N: Hey, thanks for clicking this book to read it. Just a quick note, The characters are in senior year and I made a bit mistake to the form for the people who aditionened for the book. They are 17. So to, @Cookiemonstahdies and @Percabeth5599 the ages you've picked, which was 19, is changed to 17.  Sorry.   :)

I stayed outside of the classroom waiting for the teacher to call my name. Yes, I am a new student, mostly because I was always bullied and teased about my parents. I was okay until someone crossed the line and broke my arm. The certain someone was a guy and he was so sorry but I yelled at him, punched him with my other hand, gave him a reason not to fucking do it again and left.

My arm still was broken as the incident just happened to be about 2 months ago. My bandage hanging around my neck and supporting my arm was out of place, so I fixed it.

Finally, I heard my name.

"Today we have a new student. I know that it's almost finals and it's almost impossible to have a transfer student now but there was a few complications and accidents. Ms.Ford, would you come in?"

I came in with my backpack on one arm, and I was wearing black skinny jeans with a navy blue sleeveless with a black cardigan. The navy blue sleeveless was complimenting my hair tips which were white with navy blue tips. They were usually straight and pushed to one shoulder.

"Would you like to introduce yourself?"The teacher said, while not bothering to look at me and was alert of his class. I walked the front of the classroom and said,

"My name is Ashley Ford, I've been changing schools almost 2 times a year so I'd hope you wouldn't make me change schools again."

"Why did you change schools? It's not anything personal right?" A voice peeped at the back of the classroom.

"Do you really want an answer?" I said in a stern voice, very different from my usual voice.

"Yes." As he; a boy with midnight black hair answered, the whole class moved and was on the edge of their seats. They probably want me to talk about the broken arm too. 

"I usually change schools because I get bullied a lot, because the death of my parents. My parents died and left me when I was twelve. I changed schools to here because from my previous school, someone crossed the line and broke my arm." I said while pointing to my broken arm. " Thank you." I said to the teacher who was pale like he saw a ghost.

Silence fell across the room.

I saw a empty place next to the midnight black hair guy; the guy who asked the question before and sat on it. Because of my broken arm, I couldn't write notes, so the school lets me bring a tablet with me which was a phone and tablet to write my notes. And obviously it made me think that all the other students want to break their own arms too.

The midnight black hair guy pulled his chair over to my table and said, " Would you like to be my partner?" 

"Sure." I said reassuringly, looking into his hair. Damn, I have an unusual kink, don't I?

My thoughts made me busy for awhile, not until he started talking.

"Hey, are you listening? Assshhh?" he said dragging the word Ash. Now, I officially have a nickname. Great. How wonderful.

"Yeah? Sorry, deep in my thoughts. And don't call me Ash. I'm not ash." I said, not bothering to look at him.

"What's the partnering for, anyway?"

"History. To get extra credit. Finals is just around the corner. Ash."

"Don't call me that." I repeated, glaring daggers at him.