Darren Criss Imagines #3

Hi guys!!

Sorry I haven't updated in ages, I've been really busy.

Anyway here is number 3

-------------------------------------------------

Imagine falling asleep on Darren's shoulder, hand gently cluchingbhis shirt and his arm around your back, gently rubbing it with his thumb.

Imagine going through a hounted corn maze and Darren having to hold you tight throughout the hole thing so you don't run away.

Imagine opening the door of your apartment to see the lights dimmed and rose petals leading into the dining room where Darren set up dinner.

Imagine sitting on the couch with Darren, the tv on in the tv background as Darren rubs cocoa butter in your 6 month pregnant belly.

Imagine Darren crawling up behind you on your bed and planting his lips on your neck and shoulder making you shiver and lean into his touch.

Imagine jumping slightly as Darren comes up to you and lightly touches your back, but leaning into his embrace and feeling his arms around you.

imagine sitting on the piano bench with Darren, watching his fingers glide effortlessly across the ivory keys.

Imagine watching Darren dress up as Harry Potter, dressing your 2 year old son as Ron and you as his Ginny.

Imagine catching Darren's golden eyes as you slowly walk down the isle, shining with unshed tears, his lips curved into a soft smile.

Imagine watching amusely to Darren singing in the car to San-Francisco going to meet his parents for the first time.

Imagine slow dancing at your senior prom with Darren, your foreheads pressed together, you tow as you as close as possible as the soft music plays.

Imagine waking up on Christmas morning to Darren kissing your lips before leaning into your ear and whispering "Merry Christmas babe!"

Imagine coming home from work and having your 3 year old son run into your legs and Darren walking in behind him holding your 3 month old daughter.

Imagine walking through the fall leaves with Darren, him putting his arms around you and kissing the top of your head.

Imagine Darren massaging your back and neck, peppering light kissing all over your skin.

Imagine Darren coming up behind you, wrapping his arms around you and pressing a kiss to your check.

Imagine Darren tracing random patterns onto your knee absebtmindedly, squeezing it every now and then.

Imagine Darren hugging hugging you tightly around your waist, your arms wrapped around his neck, breathing in his sent that is only ... Darren.

Imagine watching Darren adjust his tie in the mirror, catching his eyes and watching him grin and wink at you before going back to his tie.

Imagine riding in the car with Darren, him reaching over and taking your hand and bring it up to his lip and kissing the back of it.

------------------------------------------------

Ok so that for now. I will try and update more often!!!"