ーⅰー

【Start】

→Seven Years Later, March 17, Morning, Konohagakure, Konohagakure Streets←

「Third Person P.O.V」

Laughing could be heard as a bright blond hair male with a equally bright orange jumpsuit jumped from building to building, running away from the ninja who was chasing him.

"Naruto, why would you do such a thing?!" One of the ninja asked him as he was chasing the so called Naruto. "You're really gonna get it this time!" The other ninja yelled at Naruto, his fist balled up as he waved it in the air.

Naruto laughs at the two ninja who was chasing him before staring his sentence. "I don't care! You know your problem? You can't do the things I do!" Naruto yells back at the two ninja, as he's still jumping building to building.

"Only I can do this! I'm better than all of you! Believe it!" Naruto yelled as he laughed still running away from the two ninja.

At the moment there was a villager and ninja running towards the Hokage's office once they got there they ran inside warning the Hokage what was going on outside.

"There's a problem, Lord Hokage!" The ninja says once the both of them were inside the office. "What is it? Did that Naruto do something again?" The Third Hokage asked as he turned around to face the villager and the ninja who was standing behind him in panicking.

"Yes. He climbed onto the the Great Stone Faces" the villager said as the ninja continued on his sentence. "And he also drew graffiti all over them!" The other ninja stated. The only thing the Hokage did was sigh.

"Wait!" Both of the ninja said as they chased Naruto. What seemed to be Naruto jumped onto another building still successfully completed at the task of the ninja not catching up to him. The real Naruto pulled back a sheet that looked like the fence. "Why should I?" Naruto asked himself as he scratched the back of his head. What Naruto didn't notice was Iruka who was standing right behind him.

"Hey, Naruto!" Iruka yelled scaring Naruto, who wasn't expecting Iruka to be behind him. From the shock Naruto had from Iruka scaring him, he jumped about 3 feet in the air before landing in his butt.

Naruto turned around facing Iruka, looking at his sensei little shocked. "How did you suddenly get here Iruka Sensei?" Naruto asked the brown haired sensei who was still staring at him angrily.

"The question is what are you doing here when you should be in class now?" Iruka said as he pointed at naruto, a tick mark showing up on his forehead.

→March 17, Morining, Konohagakure, Konohagakure Ninja Academy←

「Third Person P.O.V」

Naruto was tied up, in front of all the students in Iruka's class to see.

"Now listen, Naruto. You failed the graduation test and the one before that. This is no time to be goofing off, you fool!" Iruka said as he lectured Naruto in front of everyone.

Naruto turned his head away from Iruka and towards the class and gave a 'hmph'.

Iruka got a tick mark on his head before facing towards the class and pointing at them. "We will have a retest on the Transform Jutsu! Even those who already passed will take it!" Iruka said angrily causing all of the students to give out a 'whaaaaat!?' Well all but one.

Everybody was standing in line waiting their turn to go up and do the Transformation Jutsu.

"Sakura Haruno. Here I go. Transform!" The pink haired girl yelled out, whose name was Sakura as she transformed. A could of smoke surrounded her before it went away, showing a exact clone of Iruka. "OK" Iruka said writing down something on his clip board.