If he noticed, fans would too, and it'd be all over the internet. If he was talking about it, fans would. They're probably going to tell me to stick to loose shirts. I didn't have a body like Luke, Ashton, or Calum.

I sighed quietly and sat down, sitting up straighter and sucking in my stomach a bit. I pulled my phone out and then saw that Aleigha texted me back.

It's like noon and I'm in class, but good morning.

I laughed lightly and sent her a text that pulling her phone out in class was bad. "Mikey's texting Aleigha!" Calum said loudly and I could feel my cheeks go red.

"Isn't she in school?"

"Yeah, I forgot. She just told me." I mumbled cause Ashton wasn't just asking. The tone he had was resembling that of disgust.

I don't understand why they don't like her. She's funny and has been nothing but kind to them, to me. What was so wrong about her? It's not like she's underaged. It's not like she's a murderer or stalker. She's a fan. She's eighteen. No reason to really dislike us being friends.

My phone buzzed and I looked at it. Calum looked over my shoulder and I rolled my eyes as I clicked the message.

I'm not dumb, I can hide my phone. They don't need to find out.

"Mikey got himself a baddie." Calum said and Ashton rolled his eyes, muttering something under his breath. "Wanna speak up Ash? What did you say? Didn't hear you over the sound of you being a lil' bitch."

"Nothing." Ashton snapped and I rolled my eyes, asking Aleigha what class she was currently in.

"Hemmings! Hurry up!" Calum yelled and I went on Instagram. I scrolled through my timeline and liked a bunch of pictures.

I saw a video on Aleigha's account and I liked it cause she looked absolutely beautiful. Her hair was straightened, as usual, and she had her black glasses on, my black and white flannel on along with converse and ripped blue jeans.

"Jackie" I heard Krystal's voice and Calum was quick to watch the video with me. Aleigha stood beside Jackie, her arms crossed as she watched her friend. "Jackie! Do it!"

"I'm not gonna dab!"

"Just do it!" Krystal said and Jackie looked around. She quickly did it and the Krystal yelled as the camera shook.

"You're both idiots." Aleigha said and the camera was shoved in her face. "Krys! Stop it." She said and she laughed.

"Lee! Tell us! Where were you last night?" Krystal asked, imitating paparazzi I'm assuming.

"With your dad, tell him I said stop calling me." She said and the video cut as the three laughed loudly.

"Savage." Calum said and I agreed as Luke came down. "Mikey got himself a baddie." He repeated and I pushed him.

"Appearance wise."

"You fucking know what?" I said, shocking all of them. "If all you're going to do is insult her, keep your fucking mouth shut alright? You too." I said and pointed at Ashton.

"Chill out Michael, we're just joking."

"Well it doesn't seem like it." I snapped and then left the room, leaving the house with a slam of the door.

-

I sat on the edge of my bathroom, a silver razor blade spinning between my thumb and index finger. The small metal was intimidating, the rectangular hole in the middle staring at me.