Chapter 6 - I've Nothing Special!!

Start from the beginning

"So, you and Nial, huh?", Cali spoke as we were out of the sight of others.

"Duh huh! Shutup. It's not like that", I said but my grin was not leaving my face.

"You can never get over of that boy, Can you?", She asked shaking his head in disappointment.

I glared at her and then she mumbled, 'Fine'.

"Okie, so I'm leaving now", I spoke.

"What? Why? Did anyone say anything to you?", She asked concerned.

"No mommy. I've some important work at home, I've to go", I said and she didn't buy what I was selling.

"Please..", I pressurised her.

"Cole..", she started but then left a sigh, "Ok, see you then at college".

She's the most understanding person and that's why I love her. She knows me more than anyone but I can't say that for myself. For me she's still a mystery. Her expressions are mostly unreadable to me, my bad. I'm bad in judging people and I can't read Cali, ever.

"But don't you walk away without saying a proper bye to everyone", she warned me and I nodded curtly.

We both moved inside again and everyone glanced at us.

"Cali, let's start watching movie. Which movie would you like to watch?", Ashley asked being over friendly.

Typical Ashley!!

"Guys, Cole is leaving for her home. I just come after dropping her till the car", Cali said.

I glanced at Nial and mouthed Bye to him and he nodded with a smile. I wanted to spend some more time with him but Alone!!

"Ok, bye to all", I said but I looked only at Jason and Max.

"Bye", they all said in unison and I left the room after glancing at Nial once more.

I wish Nial drop me till outside, I thought.

I and Cali move towards the door when someone stopped us from behind.

"Hey, Cole", I turned and saw Nial standing there.

Did I say it aloud?

"Yes", I asked controlling my heart beat.

"Cali, can I drop her till outside?", He asked looking at Cali and my eyes widened.

"Ya sure", Cali replied and left me with a wink. Nial came and stand by my side where Cali was standing a second before.

"Shall we?", He asked and I nodded. I turned and saw Cali was standing there with a smirk. She gave me a thumbs up. I smiled inwardly.

Once out of the house, I moved to my car and he stand by my side. I was standing there waiting for him to talk and he was looking at my car as if thinking something.

"So?", I asked.

"So??", He back questioned.

"Did you want to say something?", I asked.

"No, why do you think so?", He said.

Isn't it obvious?

"Then why did you give a walk till here with me?", I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I was wondering what are you doing tomorrow?", He asked.

"I'll be at home since we don't have college tomorrow", I replied.

"Did you have plans for tomorrow?", He asked and my heart started beating in my heart.

Did he? Can It be true or else why he'll be asking it?

"No, why?", I asked quickly.

"I was wondering, umm. Can we go out for hangout?", He asked scratching his head and I froze.

Nial Morgan asking me to go out for a date????

"What kind of hangout?", I again asked. I don't want him to show that I'm right now freaking out in ecasty, so I maintain a normal façade.

"Friendly Hangout. Just as normally friends do. What say? You, me and rest", He said and then it strikes my mind.

Rest?

"You mean we all?", I asked pointing my finger toward the home and he nodded.

Ya right.. What else was I hoping then? He doesn't consider me more than a friend, then how can I even think that he'll be feeling special for me. For god sake, he's dating Tori.

"Oh, ok", I replied with a faint smile.

"Really?", He asked smiling and I smiled back.

No matter what, I'm ready to wait!!

"Thanks Cole. Now, when you've agreed, I'll ask them also. See you tomorrow", he said and gave me a hug. I hugged him back, a friendly hug.

"See you tomorrow, bye", I replied and then kicked the engine and drove to my place.

---------------------

Hey cupcakes!! How's you?

Hope you like the chapter. Do lemme know.

Vote, comments and share..

Instagram: soul.musical.

Keep reading..

Love you all..

Aana..