Intro

ーIntroー

【Start】

Sasuke and (M/N) met by both of their clans head leaders meeting together to talk about how the Uchiha's and Hayakawa's can become closer together.

With both of Sasuke's and (M/N)'s father's being invited to that meeting, both Sasuke and (M/N) had to be sent somewhere else, both of their mother's seemingly to be somewhere else when the meeting was announced.

It did bother Sasuke and (M/N) at the beginning, both of them not really knowing each other, along with them not knowing who was the person watching over them until both of their fathers and mothers get back.

Sasuke and (M/N) only talked a little bit back the academy only for learning purposes. But for any other reason they didn't know anything about each other.

Once the two of them finally got the know each other better they called each others company "fun" and "pretty amazing".

But once the meeting was over and their dad's came to pick them up they wanted to hang out with each other.

→March 12, Morning, Uchiha Compond, Sasuke's Room←

「Third Person P.O.V」

"Big brother Itachi said he'll teach me a new technique this week" happily said a five year old Sasuke who was standing proudly in front (M/N) who was also the same age.

"That's amazing Sasuke, your gonna have to show me what the technique looks like when it's finished okay?" (M/N) said walking up to Sasuke and hugging him tightly, trying to show Sasuke how proud he his of him.

"I promise, then after I finish learning it I'll teach you how to do it" Sasuke said bringing himself out of the hug.

(M/N) nodded reaching out to hug Sasuke again only to stop himself, thinking about why Sasuke brought himself out of the hug, probably because I was squeezing to hard (M/N) thought to himself, settling with a light pat on Sasuke's head instead.

Sasuke smiled brightly knowing that his friend wanted him to teach him. Once he felt (M/N) pat his head lightly he blushed a little bit, which (M/N) noticed right away, getting worried seeing Sasuke's face flushed.

"H-Hey Sasuke are you okay?" (M/N) asked softly bending down to Sasuke's height, since (M/N) was slightly taller than Sasuke.

"Hm, I fine don't worry about me!" Sasuke said puffing his chest out, trying to get (M/N) to stop worrying about him.

"If you say so, you just kinda worried me there for a moment" (M/N) said sadly, still worrying about his small male friend.

"Let's change the subject okay?" Sasuke said laughing nervously at the end, not liking when the usually happy (M/N) was sad.

(M/N) nodded walking over to Sasuke's bed, climbing on it before sitting, his feet dangling from the edge of the bed.

"So back to the subject of the technique Itachi is going to teach you" (M/N) said, his words making Sasuke happy.

"You can watch me practice the technique!" The five year old stated happily, jumping up and down slightly.

"That would so cool, and I also get to hang out with you more it's a win-win situation for me!" (M/N) said happily clapping both of his hands together.

Sasuke smiled at the fact that he and (M/N) get to hang out some more. It has to be dream come true Sasuke thought to himself staring at (M/N) who was to busy talking to notice Sasuke staring at him.